JUU KYUU

"𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶...𝘺/𝘯"

---𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢---

.
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A song of humming was heard as the person was singing as if he weren't in a prisonment or torture room.

The humming came to a halt when another person came and attack his neck yet, the ability, that have dark colour disappear into thin air as the person in prison has no affect on ability.

"Oh? You were here?" The person smirk as he took notice of the ravenete who held a usual frowned.

"A certain fate awaits here.. For those who are chained here.. But perhaps you know it well" said the ravenete as the brunette smile and look around.

"Ah, I recall this place clearly, it was this place when you were still a rookie.. Funny that place also reminds me, Of my sensei.. Speaking of him.." The brunette eyes narrowed slightly as his smile turn to stern line.

"I was hoping he would pay me a visit.. As, I am his student" he said as the ravenete eyes narrowed back.

"You used to be his student.. And besides.. You bear a heavy sin.. Dereliction of Duty Desertion of your post and now daring to defy the mafia as an enemy.. I cannot believe a former Mafia executive will commit such an act" said The man as his voice turn more serious as the brunette chuckle.

"Indeed and your former boss, no less right?" He smirk as he was punch on the face by The ravenete whose glare harden.

"You are hardly an unbeatable foe, I can smash you even without my abilities instead I could kill you anytime I desire" he said in such venom like voice as the Brunette chuckle enjoying the annoyed face of the ravenete.

"My~ look how far have you come Akutagawa" he smirk as Akutagawa eyes narrowed more.

"If you don't like my saying so be it but, it was a pain in the a*s training such a poor student like you, who were quick to take action and that your ability is just junk" he bluffed as Akutagawa clench his fist in silence.

"Your bluff will not last longer, in a few days.. We'll destroy your agency and seize the man-tiger.. We'll dispose of you after that.. You'll gnashing your teeth when I inform you.. Of the demise of your agency.. And those under you.. Dazai-san"

"Mutter all you want but.. It will be just a saying because my new boy is far more talented than you ever were" said Dazai smirking as something snapped in Akutagawa mind as he was about to punch Dazai until, he stopped by someone rushing and eventually fall onto the steps.