NIJUU NI

"𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.."

"𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.."

"𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯.. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun rise as the certain h/c hair male stare at the scenary as his long hair swayed in the wind as he let out a deep sighed

"Ah.. The morning sure is..-"

He hear a loud noise annoyed he was as in the morning without his coffee he had a foul mouth as he glare up at the helicopter.

He did what he was in the mood.

"You fvcking dimpshit! Get your helicopter out of here the noise is fvcking annoying!!" You shouted out as you took notice of certain someone out their head and look at him confuse and wave as he been in sour mood gave two middle finger at that person on the helicopter.

And walk away from the rooftop and inside the building unaware that some certain people where in that helicopter and they were not really amuse by the greeting.

.
.
.
.
.

.

As you finally got the sweet sour coffee of yours as your mood was up again but quickly dropped when you took notice of the certain ravenette.

"Ma~ y/n-kun, are you free for today?"

You let out a sighed and nod.

"Is there something you need me to do?" You asked as he smile taking a seat across to yours.

"Well, I was hoping to go To shopping"

"Oh, good luck then."

"And I invite you to come with me and Elise"

"Not interested" you simply said as Mori eyes narrowed as his smile twitch.

"As the boss of port mafia.. I order you to follow me and Elise into the mall" said Mori as your eyes narrowed and let out a sighed.

"Why me?"

"Indeed.. But Elise-chan wants you to tag along" said Mori smiling widely as you stare at him blankly.

"Be honest"

"Alright.. I want you to join too in this shopping trip after all.. You did.. Heal Akutagawa without informing me"

"..alright" you said while drinking the coffee making him smile.

"Will be waiting for you at ground floor, after you drink tea"