JUU YON

"𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢.. 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢?"

---𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The abandoned Warehouse.

As Atsushi sat on a cargo cart while, being weary as The other male sat on the other side while, reading a book.

"Is it really going to come here?"

"It will" said the male while reading a book as he reassure Atsushi not to worry.

"Ha..ha.. You're so confident.. At the orphanage people always told me I'm... Worthless... I have no idea.. When.. Is my next meal.. Will come from.. Or my next.. Bed.. No.. One will care if I die on the street.." Muttered Atsushi as Dazai was silent as he gaze up and sighed.

"Someone told me.." Dazai muttered out as Atsushi look towards Dazai who keep away his book while in daze and as if he is recalling something.. Distant.

"Relationships are... quite troublesome. Once you establish a relation with someone, you must continue to maintain it; if you lose contact, you must re-establish the relation. This taxing cycle requires a lot of time but.. The memories that you share with them.. Are irreplaceable.." said Dazai as Atsushi look confused.

"Well, I don't know why his words came to my mind.. As.. I don't know how he viewed it".

"... Who is this person?" Asked Atsushi as for the first time Atsushi can notice the geninune smile of Dazai as his gaze softens.

"My.. Sensei.."

"..a teacher?" Muttered Atsushi confused as Dazai chuckle while, still in daze.

"I wish.. To meet him aga-"

Atsushi went alarmed when something outside falls as he panicked but Dazai calmly told him it was the wind.

"B-but!"

As Dazai explains the Situation in thought about why its Atsushi that was chased out and Pieces the information.

The full moon shines as Atsushi was starting to transformed.

"So.. You were the Tiger, Atsushi"

-------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

-------------

"Are you sure.. this is the one?" Said the ravenete with White tip's as he cough a bit while, staring at the picture.