Chapter 15

Espresso's Pov

"Essy, are you aslee-" Madeleine said then stopped and froze.

His eyes looked at my shirtless top and his face turned red noticing I had nothing but my pants on. In the end, I grudgingly put on my pants for my own dignity. I was sipping my almost empty poorly made iced coffee and I set the cup on the nearby counter. 

"Espresso! You're going to catch a cold!" Madeleine scolded, rushing to my side.

He placed the back of his hand on my forehead and my face heated up slightly. I wanted him more now that he was closer. I could smell his Madeleine scent wafter to me as he leaned in to press his forehead against mine. His lips were only centimetres between mine, and I felt a bead of sweat drip down my forehead.

I wanted him.

He pulled back and turned to walk away but I grabbed the collar of his shirt before he could move a few inches.

"Essy, you're all hot. You may catch a fever," Madeleine told me and I gave a small tsk, "Essy-"

"I'm not sick, you idiot," I snapped, but seeing his face flinch, I added embarrased, "Maddie, p-please..."

No'ones Pov

Espresso yanked Madeleine closer and Madeleine gave a choked gasp from the force. He wasted no time to press his lips against Madeleine's lips and their lips interlocked. Madeleine dissolved into their bittersweet kiss and he found himself suddenly above Espresso who appeared extremely horny.

Madeleine ran his hand through Espresso's dark hair and he began to squirm from beneath him. Espresso placed his hand onto Madeleine's chest, panting, when-

"ESPRESSO! OPEN UP" Latte's voice screamed from the lobby, and Chiffon added in some barks.

Madeleine pulled back from Espresso quickly and hurried to the door, huffing and red from what just had occurred. He flung the door open and found Chiffon, Latte, Red Velvet, and Pomegranate. He subconsciously touched his hair and tried to smoothen it out.

"Madeleine!" Latte exclaimed in bewilderment.

"How fantastic, this idiotic blonde is here after all," Pomegranate sighed and Red Velvet tried laughing it off.

"Madeleine, get back," Almond said stepping into view and grabbing his wrists. 

Madeleine's eyes widened in shock noticing Almond, and he yelled, "ALMOND?!"

Madeleine's shout made Espresso stagger faster into the hotel's living room.

"May you leave? We were doing something private before you lot, along with Almond, intruded. Though I do question why Almond is here and not in the Vanilla Kingdom or Parfadia," Espresso said, scanning the scene with irritation.

"How is he still this composed?" Madeleine mumbled, his ears turning hot red from his lover casually exposing what they were doing.

"That's Espresso. He's always been like that since young," Pomegranate said cooly.

"He's a Cookie of Darkne-" Almond started before getting cut off.

"Finish that sentence, and I'll claw you," Red Velvet said, his tone changing cold and defensive, unlike his usual self.

"No, we can't go. Espresso, you need to come with me," Latte said firmly.

She pushed past Madeleine and grabbed Espresso's palms. Espresso's eyes widened with slight panic and in a flash, he had a flaming coffee bean in his hand.