Explanation/apology

This isn't a part of the story

Hello everyone. I'm going to try not to dump and to summarize everything new that happened. This is going to be in two parts, one for explanation, the next for what's going to happen next.

Part 1 (you can skip if you want)

First off, it's been around 3 months since I last posted and I want to apologize for suddenly stopping posting and not giving any warnings. I stopped so suddenly for a few reasons.

TW: One of the reasons, if anyone watches my YouTube videos/reads my Author notes is because of my mental health. I managed to sort myself out (It has gotten worse though), but now I can get my stuff together, start posting again, etc. (For the whole month of January all my socials were slow.). (Don't worry about me)

I also had high school registrations in February/March and had a lot of pressure to study from my parents (Gaslighting, comparing, etc) and during that time I was trying to post normally on YouTube once more.

There are a few more reasons, but the third main reason was that my parents turned off the wifi. For this month, I have it from 9-11 pm on weekdays and 6-12 on weekends which is inconvenient times for me and I have to download stuff offline to work. I also have to plan everything out so I can do everything in the time frame successfully. (Daylight saving ain't helping either of). I still have wifi on my phone, but it's hard to type on it for longer things like chapters.

I do believe I couldn't avoid a hiatus and felt like all authors have a time when they're stuck, but I am sorry and apologize for not saying anything or giving an explanation earlier (or putting it into the title).

Sorry for the excuses, and I am so sorry if I completely ruined your day or view on my books. I hope you guys can continue enjoying my books because reading comments and seeing people enjoy something I create, etc makes me happy and motivates me!

Part 2 (More exciting?)

Onto the positive note which I'm excited to say~

This book was on hiatus, but it'll resume soon! I spent the last 2.5 weeks rereading and jotting down ideas and the rest of the book plot and I pretty much finished it, meaning the next chapters will be easier for me to write and...

...I have plans for book 3! (No guarantees depending on if I change my mind and want it to be peaceful again)

I am trying to post this week, or by latest the 26th

--------

I barely managed to post this before 11 PM, thank gosh for that comment reminding me. TwT.

Anyway, have a good day/night everyone!