Chapter 19

No'ones Pov

Chocolate Mocha yawned and sat up, bonking her head on the hotel room ceiling with a thunk in the process.

"OW! God dam-" She yelped angrily, rubbing her sore head.

Below her, Cream Puff stirred and turned over, drowsily mumbling something like, "Noo, don't let Almond substitute you, Miss..."

Chocolate Mocha stifled a giggle and looked over the top bunk in time to witness Cream Puff fall over herbed, crashing straight onto the hard floor with a loud thud. Cream Puff gave a choked yelp, accidentally sending a mini jelly tornado at Chocolate Mocha, who barely ducked out of the way. She struggled to hide her new fit of giggles that had kicked in behind her face that should've been looking slightly surprised.

"Sorry, Chocolate Mo- Are you laughing at me?!" Cream Puff exclaimed, scrambling up from the floor.

Before Chocolate Mocha could reply, a groan came from the outside room, making both cookies freeze. When they heard no sound for a few seconds, they let out sighs of relief.

"It sure is hard sleeping in the same hotel suite as Latte," Cream Puff sighed, nearly saying Miss Latte due to habit.

"At least we aren't in the exact same room," Chocolate Mocha said, gazing at the door separating them and Latte, "Plus, this way, we can add little clues and such more easily when there's a guy or gal in sight!"

"Yeah, but she'd have to go to their place since we share hotel rooms with her," Cream Puff complained, blinked, then said, "Oh wait, we woke up early! We should go back to our plan."

Cream Puff walked to the closet in their room and flung open the door as Chocolate Mocha hopped off the bunk bed and joined her a few moments later. They looked proud of their bulletin board creation.

The bulletin board had lots of little details and pictures. It was also very aesthetic, looking like tons of time and effort was put into it, with "Latte's Future Partner" Written at the top. They quickly found where they were and gave the box a tiny tic, indicating they would do that step today.

Surrounding that box, there were the following checked boxes:

- Bring a bunch of $$$ 

- Bring necessary items (Like perfume and a romantic dress)

- Ask closest friends from the Vanilla Kingdom

- Ask other close friends

- Beg Pomegranate to make an account on a dating website.

- Ask Madeleine or Espresso's help 

- Asked Madeleine, who didn't help much

They also, without telling Pomegranate to do so, got her information on Latte and Almond's conversation. Their plan now is to find more cookies in the republic for more opportunities to set Latte up.

Facing opposing walls, the two cookies changed quickly and left their rooms, slipping Latte, who was quietly snoring. They slowly turned the door handle... then swung it open, nearly hitting a cookie walking by that was whistly and looking at his phone.

They apologized and hurried past him, but when they were far away enough not to be noticed, they looked back at him with smirks.

"Do you think Latte would like him?" Chocolate Mocha whispered, glancing at all the branded clothing he was wearing.

"I don't like him," Cream Puff huffed, eyeing the excess jewellery, "Looks like a rich bastard who isn't even that rich that likes to show off."