The Female Titan

He turned around to go as fast as he can, finally starting to use gas again. The female titan is so large when he finally noticed it's proportions compared to the trees surrounding them.

It's eyes were bright white, as it's steaming body catapults forward. It's speed being remarkable as always. Dang it, if they can't capture them with all of those cannons they need to defeat it first. Maybe he and Eren could transform... He just began to hatch a plan, he'll signal captain Levi, then he'll fight it with Eren.

"Darn it! This time I'll kill it myself!" Eren shouted before reaching up his hands.

"Eren stop! I have a plan, don't attack it yet." He quickly shouted, stopping Eren in his tracks. "Keep moving though Eren, we need to stay far from it."

"No!" Eld then interrupted his interrupting. "You guys keep heading for the headquarters. The three of us will handle it," with that order Eld and the others blasted off to fight it.

"I'll fight you with you!" Eren shouted with determination.

"No! We'll take the best course of action, we can't risk losing your ability.

Before Eld could continue, he suggested his own plan.

"But Eld! If Eren fight along with you guys you all can have an advantage, I'll signal captain levi in the meanwhile, and you guys can just hold it off before he arrives."

"What the hell! Do you guys underestimate our skills or something?" Oruo retorted

"Is that it, you guys?" Petra added fuel to the fire. He knows exactly what they're trying to achieve, they're guilt tripping them.

"Do you really have that little faith in us?"

Now that he has really confirmed it, he knows exactly what to do. He knew that the female titan is too much for them to handle on their own, they need Eren to pull the concentration. To break through a guilt net, you need to be a ruthless spear.

"Yes! We do! You all are simple human beings! Not a deity like captain Levi! Or a titan like the both of us! Eren will hold it off, you guys just need to focus on it's nape, of all goes well Levi will come help us! I believe that your abilities will be enough to keep Eren safe!"

It seemed his convincing work, the've gone silent for a bit.

"Fine, we believe you, but you yourself must not transform under any circumstances. Get to the horses and signal captain levi!" Eld commanded.

"Yes sir!" With that the entire Levi squad save for him, blasted off to fight with the female titan. After a few these seconds he heard Eren transform behind him. He looked back to suddenly be hit with another wave of memories, it's all jumbled up, but from what he can make out that Eren's titan is called the Attack Titan.

He continued watching as Eld and Gunthur juked the female titan before Petra and Oruo blasted off it's eyes, as it screamed, Eren punches it's massive face, forcing it into the ground.

He continued observing the fight, Levi squad is really killing it. Eren continued to punch it. Before the other scouts slashed it's shoulder muscles, they attacked in a continuous rhythm, like a tide of death. Eld and Gunthur attacked, follows by Petra and Oruo, together they forced it's arms down.

Eren then knocked it onto the ground, pinning the female titan with his form. That's right! There's not much she can do now. Eld and Petra then head for the nape, it's over.

They closed the gap before slashing the weak spot. Unfortunately he didn't see the blood spilling out, or the sound of flesh being ripped apart. All he heard, is their swords breaking, and all he saw was the female titan remaining fully intact.