Lingering Memories

"Congratulations Annie Leonhart, you have been chosen as warrior candidate for the female titan."

What? Annie? Glancing down at his own body he realized it was most definitely female in shape. What's happening? Eren has mentioned seeing his father's memories, so is it true that shifters gain their past host's memories? Then this is Annie's memory, he'll need to watch it thoroughly to find anything useful.

The scene then shifted to a study session, he was sitting behind the rest of the class. Amongst those he recognized there was young Bertholdt and young Reiner. He went back to paying attention to the class when he noticed something interesting.

"The female titan is the most well balanced of the nine titans. Its ability lies in its versatility. Aside from that, the female titan also displays a unique ability, if it consumes parts of other titans it can take characteristics from it." The man explained.

"Since you are the most compatible you have been selected as the warrior candidate, be proud, and bring honor to Marley!" 

After that short scene he was pulled out of the memory, and already it was morning.

"Eren! Wake up! I just thought of something!" He shouted, shaking the naked boy who just barely woke up. His ass was sore as fuck and he was still sticky but the discovery is exciting nonetheless.

"Five more minutes.....unless we're going for a fourth round....." Eren grunted lazily, only half awake.

"I just found out the secret of the female titan, its ability is to be able to eat pieces of other titans and gain its ability!" He exclaimed as Eren just looked at him with a deadpanned expression. Emerald eyes showing his tiredness.

"Why are you telling me this after we just had three rounds of sex last night. I just woke up too... Also, aren't you supposed to be more tired? You came like nine times." Eren asked lazily, rubbing his bright green eyes. When he was like this he seemed far too innocent to be the figure ploughing into him just last night.

"We have to go tell my Mom! Oh this is exciting!" He smiled, this is an utmost interesting discovery, and a useful one as well. His legs are still shaky but he was sure his titan regeneration would pull through.

"After we clean up, are you sure you can even walk properly? You're the one who always insists on keeping everything clean and tidy, what's wrong with you today?" Eren responded, pointing to the cum and blood stained sheets and then to him who was recently brutalized, with stains all over his abs, chest and face.

"This still constitutes as our off day, can we please go for another round." Eren whined uncharacteristic. However what he did do characteristically was rolling over him and pinning him down where he was vulnerable. Already making him erect and blushing.

"Well before that, how was your experience topping for the first time? Sorry I was a bit out of it I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday. It's as if I was in heat, the more I think about it the less it makes sense though." He said quickly, trying to change the topic before it's too late.

"It was great. I think I prefer to be on top actually, seeing how needy and desperate you are really makes me feel like I'm in power you know?" Eren responded easily, which was a relief, to be honest he loved being bottom to Eren as well, that titan never disappoints in the bed. 

"You were being a bit creepy, even when I told you that I wanted to stop you never listened, and you also said all sorts of weird things." He pointed out, a bit of worry genuinely present. 

"Sorry for that, I don't know what got into me. I just felt like it was the right thing to do, can you forgive me please? I promise I'll listen next time." Eren pleaded, being far too cute like that to stay mad at.