Chapter 5

y/n pov

It was already 11pm and there was no sign of taehyung, not that I am worried about him but i am running out of time.

I have 6 days to pay that guy 50 thousand dollars, an amount I don't have, yet. Taehyung might be paying me and giving me all kinds of luxuries but it wasn't enough, no amount of luxury can make up for what he did.

I was lying in bed with the white lingerie he gave me a few days ago. I am hoping to get paid more tonight, I just have to please him enough for him to pay me double this time.

30 mins went by, but still no taehyung. Picking up my robe I went outside to see a few guards guarding the room but no one else.

Sighing I turned around to get back inside the room but a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I slightly flinched but calmed down and turned to see Jimin standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Good to see you again" he exclaimed as I replied with nothing but just stared at his perfect face, his facial expressions, I gave them time.

He looked ethereal. I was brought out of my thoughts by his hands waving in front of me "you fine?" he asked as worry was plastered over his face, I can notice the genuineness, it's too obvious.

"I- yeah I am fine. Umm..wasn't Taehyung with you?" I asked and looked towards the corridor but no soul could be seen.

"Ah taehyung he had some work, were you waiting for him?" he asked as i pushed a strand of hair behind my hair and looked down "ye- no, i was just, i had to tell him something" y/n why are you stuttering?

He noticed the nervousness in my tone, his gaze travelled up and down on my figure "are you done with your work or-, I mean i dont think this attire is appropriate you know" he said as i looked at myself, the robe was hiding the lingerie but still the robe was short reaching my thighs.

"I am sorry, I should change. '' I immediately turned on my heel but he once again stopped me and pulled my hand towards him.

Due to the sudden moment I landed on his buff chest, my eyes widened at the closeness. "Ah- i was saying that you don't need to change, as long as you are comfortable and...you look beautiful" he whispers as his breath fans over your exposed shoulder.

I shudder at the foreign feeling, sending shivers down my spine. "Jimin seriously? Seducing the maid?" Once again, the moment is ruined by that cold jerk.

I don't care about his care in private, what matters the most is when he cares for me in front of others too but that is never going to happen.

I am a fucktoy for him, just like he is for me. "I wasn't seducing, I know when to appreciate a piece of art" jimin slightly smirked as blush crept over my cheeks once again due to this guy.

"Stop with that bullshit. You should rest, you worked the whole day and y/n you come with me" taehyung sternly said as jimin rolled his eyes and winked at me before taking his leave.

Slightly giggling at him, I went inside and saw Taehyung going inside the bathroom. This is my chance to get him to fuck me.

I quietly entered the bathroom and saw him peacefully lying inside the huge bathtub and relaxing himself.

I sat at the edge and ran my hand on his chest. A slight groan left his mouth as I brushed my fingertips through his built chest, his nipples, his collarbones, his neck.

My hand reached his plump lips, slowly caressing his lower lip. "No matter how good it feels to have you, right now I am tired" he groans and opens his eyes.

I tilt my head and work on the knot of the robe, letting no word out I just simply removed my robe revealing the hot lingerie.

Yet, I got no reaction from him. I leaned down, and brushed my fingertips over his abs,I could feel his body shiver at my touch. Gaining some confidence I moved my hand further southwards when he held my wrist and looked straight in my eyes.

"Dont, not now" he sternly said and yanked off my hand. My jaw clenched at his words, "but your highness, you know I can help with-" before i could say anything he slightly shouted "LEAVE"

y/n pov end

You huffed and left the bathroom and plopped your body on the soft mattress. "y/n you have to do something" you said to yourself and laid on the bed while staring at the ceiling.

10 mins later, Taehyung came back and joined you in bed. He faced you as his eyes were closed.

You thought to try it again. Leaning closer to him you wrapped your legs around his waist and slowly moved your hips back and forth, grinding on his crotch.

For a few minutes he didn't say anything, hoping you might stop but seeing you going on he held your hands and flipped you over, you under his huge figure.

"ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE?" he shouted as you flinched and got scared of him. Even though you were shivering in fear you put on a confident expression and said

"Yes I am, I am desperate for you, for your touch." you were cut off by him

"such a desperate slut, slut for me, just ME" he groaned and ripped off your lingerie in one swift motion.

Your naked body came into his view as his eyes lazily. Not wasting any time he removed his clothing too and pressed his body down on yours. Your chest pressed against his.

His mouth latched to your neck, as he sucked on your bare skin, leaving redish marks all over your neck.

His hands entangled with your, pinning them above your head stopping your movements.

"So desperate for my touch aren't you. I will give you what you were dying for" he growled and slammed his length inside you in a second.

Without letting you get adjusted to his size he started thrusting inside you roughly. Pleasure ran through your body with a tint of pain.

He pulled out and flipped you over your stomach, lifting your legs he pushed himself inside once again while tugging on your hair tightly.

You screamed at his sudden action but controlled yourself, clenching your fist you trying to muffle your moans.

Tears started brimming in your eyes, y/n how could you do this? I am disgusted. "P-please st-op" you stuttered as the pleasure was decreasing, all you felt was pain in your legs and head.

"STOP PLEASE" you finally shouted as he stopped and pulled out, without saying anything he got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

You pulled your legs towards your chest as tears kept falling from your eyes. "y/n, you finally have stooped so low" you said to yourself and chuckled to yourself.