Chapter 8

Time skip
Both of you walked towards the courtroom, the guards opened the gates as you and Jimin walked in.

The sight in front of you was unexplainable. Taehyung on his throne with two girls at his side wearing a long black dress that went around their neck, covering very little of their chest with cuts on the side. Barely covering their areas.

Taehyung had a chalice in his hands, most likely with his wine in it. “Oh my friend, why don't you join me. Here, lord kang has delighted us with presents” he said and grinned widely.

Jimin gave you a look and walked off to his friend. “Ah, I see you have brought company. Serve a glass of wine to the lady” lady? Scoffing, you sat on one of the royal chairs by the side of the room.

You crossed your legs and held the chalice close to your lips, eyeing Taehyung who had one of the ladies on his lap.

“Your highness if you don't mind I would like to talk to you about the current affair going on about the land min’s possession ....alone” lord kang said as he eyed you.

Before anyone could say anything you got up from your place and let the chalice hit the ground, staining an expensive vintage carpet.

“Say no more” smiling as you left the room. There goes my 5 grand for tonight.

At night
You laid on the large bed alone, reading a book with a cup of tea on the side table. You brought the cup close to your lips but before you could have another sip the door opened abruptly causing you to frown at the noise.

As the view became clearer you noticed Taehyung kissing one of the girls from before while the other one worked on removing his clothes.

He moaned as his body hit the bed. None of them cared about the fact you could see them very very clearly.

Taehyung waved his hands, signaling you to leave. You forced a smile and bowed while getting off the bed and left the room.

“You, there is a letter for you” the guard called out. As the king's mistress no one in the palace showed you respect.

For them you were just a whore warming their lonely king's bed. “Thank you” you mumbled and sat down on the wall beside his room and bent your knees close to your chest.

You opened the letter and started reading, not knowing you might just regret it. It was from another moneylender asking to pay the debt.

She was an old lady in her 60s, she was kind enough to give you time but at the end of the day everyone wants their money.

“I just lost 5 grand to those sluts” you mumbled and rubbed your hand all over your face. “Taehyung must really love your work if he pays you 5 grand” you hear a voice, belonging to jimin as he sat down beside you.

“No one can deny this. If I am going to get ripped off my dignity I might as well make some money out of it” you chuckled while pointing at your body.

“Agreed, to the first half. No one can resist this piece of art” he eyed your body up and down.

“What are you doing here?” Jimin asks as he rests his head on his knees and stares at you with an expression you can't explain.

“Seems like taehyung got new whores for tonight. Till he is done with them or decides he is done with me I would like to be here so I can figure out what to do next” you huff with a pout, talking casually about your misery as if it is just a tale you are reading out to people.

“In the morning, when you left you seemed pissed? Were you perhaps jealous?” he grinned sheepishly and nudged his elbow on your arm.

“Jealous? Never-” you were cut off by a loud moan coming out of his room. “Oh my god- yes ”