Chapter 12

"What in the world is going on?" two females appeared as taehyung still held me. Her Highness's eyes were wide in shock while aera held an expression I couldn't understand.

Taeyung finally let go of me and turned to them "Give me some time, I will be back in soon" taehyung said as they just nodded and left.

I am sure her highness gave me a look before leaving. Taehyung turned to Jimin "How could you support her stupidity?" he growled.

"She threatened the guard, I didn't even know she was gonna do this" Jimin said and huffed while crossing his hands over his chest.

All Taehyung did was sigh and look at me once again "What was it? the reason behind this prank" he softly asked. I felt uneasy under his gaze, as if getting scolded.

Well, I was getting scolded but this was something different. "I-i just.." I had no words. It's not like I could tell him that I wanted his attention. 

"Jimin said he had to go for some work so the thought of being alone made me uncomfortable" I lied while fidgeting with my fingers. Jimin was bewildered at my words, he muttered 'unbelievable' and took his leave.

Another sigh, "It's fine, I understand. Do you want to join me?" he asked me. I did not dare to let out another word, nodding at his words as I followed him inside the courtroom.

As Taehyung sat down on the throne he demanded that I stand right beside his throne. Her Highness sat in her chair with a pissed expression.

She sure hates me. I shrugged off and stood there with no complaint. "Taehyung, who is this, may I ask?" her highness was the first one to speak.

"She is min y/n...my mistress," Taehyung said. "A mistress? She is the reason you bolted out in the middle? Unbelievable" she let out a scoff. Till now only her Highness was the one to speak.

"It's fine, for now. She won't be here for too long anymore anyway" Finally, the voice I wanted to hear. I didn't like her, I had made up my mind.

Time skip

It had been quite a long time standing in the courtroom. The whole time only two voices could be heard in the room, Her Highness's rambling and Taehyung's 'yes' and 'I understand'.

My legs had started to give up, if even for one more minute I had to stand I would faint for real this time.

I winced and moved my legs slowly on the spot. Taehyung had seemed to hear me considering how close we were.

His hand grabbed mine and pulled me into his lap. It wasn't shocking he made me sit in his lap but the fact people were watching us, one of them his future wife. "TAEHYUNG," Her Highness shouted.

Taehyung just shrugged and started caressing my thigh. "You may continue, I would like to stay like this the whole time you ramble nonsense," he said and pecked beneath my ear.

"RAMBLED?NONSENSE? YOU ARE THE ONE BEHAVING LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR FUTURE WIFE" she shouted once again. "Her Highness, it's fine. Let them be and she is only here to warm his bed. I will be the one in his heart" aera interrupted and smiled at us. (3)

Yes, I am sure I hate her. "You shall not worry, she will warm my bed and my heart" Taehyung spoke and placed his head close to my neck. "Not that great" I whispered for him to hear.

"Will you not warm my bed then?" he huskily spoke, sending shivers down my neck.

"Of course not" I smiled and leaned my body against him.