Chapter 13: Reunion

Mason said, 'Trevor! Leave the class. You are late.' Bell rang.

He turned towards him and said, 'You already know who has to leave now.' Mason was annoyed and left with a concerned look for Emily.

Trevor approached her close and started seeing her eyes with a smile. She started going backward but he too moved forward and said, 'Why do you always come in someone's place? '

'None of your business.', Emily replied with a stern look but anxious inside of closeness.

'I have been late because of you. I am waiting for you at the campus gate to tell you goodbyes. But I did not expect you to come to my class just to see me.'

'I am studying here from now on'.

'You chose this class to just see me every day. Pshh... You have been too obvious.' Trevor replied with a smirk.

Emily felt angry and pushed him and left. Brody seeing in this place and was shocked to see Trevor being close to a girl.

Trevor followed her. He bumped into Anna. 

'Why are you disturbing her? It's run in your genes. Your family is always like that.

'Oh Moore the goose', Stop your chemistry class. By the way long time no see girl.

'Stop calling me like that. I am Anna. you are just like Andy.' Anna replied angrily.

'What happened? You have a fight with Andy on that time but why this dumpling face you are showing me? Don't tell me you meant the previous words. Oh god! somebody skipped lessons here.' Trevor said mischievously.

'Maintain your distance from her. You are a piece of bad news. ' saying this Anna left for the dorm. Trevor sees her with a smile.

Andy is seen reaching the apartment. He fell on his bed and thought of today's incidents.'What a heavy day. I have to find out why Anna behaving coldly with me for that stupid fight. This Emily did not leave Anna till now. I have to do something. I have so many things to do. First I have to start with this studying.'

Trevor watched TV while Brody crashed into the apartment and started being over-emotional and hugging Trevor. Trevor pulled him away by putting his finger on his head. Brody started with a crying tone, 'You have changed Trevor. You are going to get yourself a girlfriend now.  I am so happy for you. I think it's time for me to leave this apartment. I miss you, Trevor.

Trevor with an irritated tone, 'Who told you that?'

'I have seen you with Emily. I know she is a good girl. She is a good match for you.', Brody replied wiping his tears.

'My foot. I am not even interested in her. It's just an old time's get back.', Trevor said with a smirk.

'WHAAAAT?', Brody exclaimed in the loudest voice.

We can see Emily shocked to hear about Anna saying they are them who used to be close friends to Anna after Emily in their high school.

'How do you even met Mr.Oligarchs?', Pooh replied with shock.

'This question bank?", Anna thought.' I will bring food items to eat. Food today is worst.' saying this Anna left.

                Emily started explaining. Anna and I are friends since childhood. We go to the same school. But after some time, she went to a private high school. She is very hard to make friends at that time only, they both befriended her. After they met, she became happy. She talks a lot about them. I was really very happy for her.  I don't know what happened, suddenly she left the high school and went abroad. She hated those two from that time. I asked her so many times. Still, she did not say anything about what happened there.

              That's a still mystery for me. Not only that she is a big mystery to me. She has a lot of secrets in her. I know when they are out, she is going to be collapsed completely that's why I don't want to know about them. But I know something, 'Truth always has its way.' Saying this Emily sighed.

       Anna goes to the store. The store boy started flirting with her. She gets irritated. She puts the items and left. He followed her for money and started holding her hand tight. She tackles him and puts him on the ground. 'That's the price you receive', she smiled.

We could see she is going somewhere but not to the dorm. A lady covering her face handed her a bag and says to her, 'Let's start our Blue Clan.'

'