Chapter 23: Love-Hate Fate

Elizabeth in home who listened to conversation of butler started confronting him. 'Who is that person my son wants. Does he want something?'

Butler with terrified tone replied, ' Madam!!! Andy tried to find mini sculpture that his dad gave gift to him before he passed away. Finally, he found it on that day and kept in his coat. But the maid who pours drink on his coat did not returned coat to him. So, he asked me to find the coat. Due to so many people we could not keep track of her.'

Elizabeth asked, 'Why you did not tell me this before?'

Butler replied, 'He told to keep it secret. He said if you find out about this. you might break this one as well.'

Elizabeth replied, 'You are fired.' He started pleading her. She thought to herself, 'You trust this poor beggars more than your mother.' Guards took butler out and thrown from palace.

She called secretary, ' Look! I need to find the maid details by tomorrow morning.' Secretary nodded.

Emily went to college early and went to meet Mason, 'I am sorry sir. I could not get it still. please give me some more time. I will try to get it.'

Mason, ' Please submit it by today evening. otherwise, you both are getting suspended.' Mason thought to himself, 'I want to, but I should not do it as a teacher.'

That female teacher came near her and asked to follow her. When she checked no one is present, she asked, 'What's the problem?'. Emily poured all her frustrations to her.

She suggested, ' It's hard to actually deal with them. I might not help you with your relationships, but I can postpone some days for the competition'. Emily saw her with confused look.

She stood firm and introduced herself, ' I am Chloe. The coordinator for the content writing course.'

Emily surprised. 'Thanks, but I came to this college without proper rules. So, I don't want to again break rules and misuse them.', Emily replied and left. While leaving she turned back and said,' You are going to be the best teacher.'

Mason from back said, 'By cheating??'. Chloe turned back and saw Mason. Mason continued,' I don't think you are going to be a teacher at all. you should not break rules just for a student.'

Chloe replied, ' You might be teacher who wants all your students to be equal and disciplined. I am the teacher who--'

Mason said, 'Don't say it. I know you are like others.' saying this he left.

She said to herself, 'I don't want single student to suffer by these rules. Ok. That's the first impression on me by this Mr. Strict. Hmm.'

Anna wakes up and sees Emily left and called someone. Someone on phone asked, 'You forgot why you came to this college. It's been weeks. Nothing happened in the college. I hope you don't disappoint me like Celia.'

'I did not forget anything. I just ... Leave it. I will start to execute my plans regardless of any reason. ', Anna cut the call saying this.

After this, she got a call from her grandma, ' How are you, Anna? I hope the college taking care of you.'

Anna replied, ' After receiving call from you, I am not good. Why did you call me? To pretend? And also, it suffocates in this college because it has people like you. I hate it. but one good thing for you, finally I got a place where I could fit your arrogance.'

'Anna!!', she shouted over the call.

'Don't shout. I told you I am not like others who obeys you. ', said Anna in angry tone.

' Huh. Ok. why didn't you take the resort I booked. why are you living in that shady place.', she asked.

'That's none of your concern.', Saying this she cut the call.

A person with a hoodie visiting a normal convenience store and bought instant noodles and some other cheap items. Pooh bumped into that person and when she about to see face that person pushed and ran away. Pooh was confused why that hoodie person ran away. When the shop keeper about to follow that person for not paying items. Pooh gave him the money thinking that person might be homeless.

Emily on the other hand goes to talk to Andy and also want to thank him on yesterday. Andy suddenly pulls her through her bag. She put an angry face and asked,' you can just call me. I will come to you.'

' I don't remember your name. It's that I don't waste my time or memory on you.'  She looked him sternly knowing he knows her name but saying this to irritate her. Suddenly he throws bag at her and says, 'you can take that idiots bag. I am irritated of seeing it in my place.'

She suddenly gave him a bright smile thinking he is not as bad as think. Andy with a low nervous tone said, 'don't smile. I just gave you the bag. That does not mean our deal is broken. It's still on. I am just settling it first.'

Her smile little bid faded but still smiles and tells him, 'You are cold but not as ice but as snow. Thanks for everything for yesterday and now.'

She gave him loud bright salute and says ' aye Hayi. Your partner is very loyal. ' she pounds her heart roughly and says, ' you can believe in her, and she will definitely set up the meet'. Andy looks her with a spark in his eyes and thought,' I always thought you just used her and always annoyed with you in our meetings. But yesterday I realize you really care for her very deeply'.