Chapter 22: Friendship Day

We see the childhood Emily when she was in school.

Emily 's POV:
From my childhood, I always was unlucky, and I attract only bad people towards me. But one time I chose differently. I am simple naive girl who is not rich nor either too poor. The one I am best at is two things one is writing stories, and another is believing blindly people and get cheated on by them and remaining all aspects I am just average body like my status.

If some cheated me and remaining just maintain a classmate ship with me that means I am not close to them yet not so distant to them. It's like I always tries to talk to everyone, and everyone talks back to me with a smile. But when I stopped wishing they will forget about me. Let me give you a clear example.

When we went to any school trip, usually I am teachers' concern because I am the most who is isolated from group and beaten by teacher for separating from my classmates. I don't know too how I am getting isolated I am just roaming around them suddenly I got lost.

One day, I determined to find reason. On bus, as usually they were laughing at my jokes, and I am too laughing by seeing them laugh. But when we went to have trip, everyone was separated by groups and when I joined in a group, I am checking onto a picture fascinated by it. Suddenly I lost again this time. I searched frantically and found my group and they were laughing without even realizing I was not with them. I thought of joining with them thinking they might not have seen I have lost.

Suddenly a girl in group said, all were there right, and another girl checked everyone and said, 'Yes'. I was devastated knowing they did not even know I am person there with them. I have frozen at that moment. After some time, my feet got momentum but not too much. Teacher is counting students and realized I was lost again. She again scolded me and about to beat me again. But I was bawling my eyes out. She told me to sit seeing my condition. I started sitting at front but not in back where they were. They are still laughing but this time not by jokes. Then I understood I am just their timepass like toy. And crying on my way thinking about my unluckiness to find a friend.

When I reached home, I hugged my mother tight and crying. She got to know about incident, and she told me caressing my head, 'You think all of them as soulmates and wants them to treat you like you did them. It's not possible like that. Even if you did, they won't stay with you. '
I asked, 'why? Am I doing anything wrong? I want all of them to be my friends and be happy with me and be with me until end.'

My mother smiled me at me and said,' It's because humans have a curse. Only some won't have that curse. If they start to like people other than soulmates, they will be punished by God. Because God chose them very few soulmates whom they should be with, be good to them and have to stay until end. That's why your classmates behave like that. people like you are exempted from that curse.'

'There are some people in my class just won't be nice to any of us and they too did not have anyone friends like me. Are we same?', I asked her with subtle expression.

' You are not same. You are an angel whom God has exempted as he loves you more and wanted for himself as you are too good to everyone. Others are devil. God punishes them for behaving rudely and won't give them soulmates', mother gently told her.