Chapter 20: Trouble

Emily checks Anna's classroom and not found her there. She sat in a garden and thought about all events happening to her. A girl charged at her and slapped her. 'How dare you suspend Trevor? Do you think everybody lets you leave for doing things like this?'

She was again about to slap but was stopped by Anna. 'Leave her or else you will face the consequences.'

She scoffed. 'She is not even friends with Anna now. I listened to her conversation at the dorm. You can't do anything to me. You might be a poor idiot like her.'

'Then Let me do my introduction. I am Ava Johnson. I too can make or break your life in seconds.' hearing this girl left.

Emily finds her with amusement. 'You own half of the cosmetic products in the industry.'

'Not me. My Father. I am just a simple girl trying to complete college without any chaos.', saying this Ava smiled at her.

'I told you to be careful right and make distant with those guys?', Ava said.

She explained everything.' You definitely have some pure luck for things happening to you.' saying this Ava laughed.

She sighed and said, 'I am really feeling bad.'

Ava said, 'You will. About these things that happened to you.'

'Not this. But Because of me, Trevor got suspended. If I did not swap those bags, He won't get suspended for the assignment submission.'

'He should not give you the bag first.', Ava replied.

'But still... I became the reason.', Emily replied feeling bad about her actions.

'You really have a pure heart, Emily. Don't lose this', saying this Ava left smiling at Emily's words.

Emily went to Andy's classroom and asked him for Trevor's bag.

'Did you forget about the deal? Set a meet-and-take bag.', Andy replied with a stern look.

'Please Andy. I will set a meeting. But at least believe in me and give me that assignment in that. Trevor was suspended due to it. I am feeling bad this all happened because of me.', Emily asked him with a pleading tone.

'Belief!! Do you think I do those petty things?' He replied and thought, ' I already gave my share of pain for believing in somebody.'

'Why are you scolding your love, Andy?', Trevor came towards them and replied.

'What!!!', Both replied in shock.

'you sent a love proposal to her and in no time you sure will give her a wedding ring and then..', Trevor was interrupted by Andy.

'Stop this nonsense. What's happening here Emily?', He turned towards her.

Emily dragged Trevor outside, ' What nonsense are you talking?'

He raised an eyebrow and said,' You only said this nonsense.'

'we both know the truth. But why did you have to do this when I was trying to help you with your suspension? I might be a fool to even feel empathize with you.', Emily said.