Chapter 17:Deal

She walked towards him. 'This is your bag. I unknowingly misplaced it with Trevor's'.

'I know it then.', Andy said with a stern face.

'Aah. If you know then you can call me then only right', Emily asked.

'You are not even listening at that time. You are busy calling me a narcissist right.', Andy said.

Emily understood the situation and asked, 'What do you want in return for the bag?'

He took his hand and drag her outside to talk to her privately as all are watching them. Anna trying to process the situation.

Wendy approached her and said inside her ear placing her hand on her shoulder,' See. These girls are born to be golddiggers. They don't have any care for people who did a lot of help like you. The inside hate people like us and try to be like us by trying to make rich boyfriends.'

'I know her. I don't want your validation. What Us? Never ever compare you to me. You can never reach me.' Anna said twisting her hand on her shoulder. Wendy gave a relief sigh seeing her leave.

Andy brought her to the rooftop and said, ' Set the meet with Anna.'

'Please ask Anything other than that. Aggy never approves of this.', Emily said with a stressed sigh.

' I know she never listens to anybody But I can see she can do anything for you as you are her bff'.

'Everything has limits. And also our relationship. It's not good for me to ask for her privacy.'

'It's not even good for you to leave without the bag. That punk won't even leave you.', saying this Andy started to leave.

Emily felt irritated and started running before him. She is running so fast Andy could see the wind across him when she passed him.'Why is she running so fast?'. He suddenly understood the situation.'This punk', he sighed.

Emily reached his classroom and searched for his bag and found a bag under the desk and picked it closing her eyes and felt happy.  'That punk thinks he would cross over me so easily'.

He, snapping his fingers, called her. 'You little thief'. He was about to take the bag but she did not let him and mocked him by placing her tongue out of her mouth and putting on a brave face. He felt irritated and went to the next desk and took the bag and showed it to her by raising his eyebrow.

She understood she accidentally took the bag from before the desk. She puts on a baby cry face.' That's a smart move. People like you can get those little cheap ideas'. She was disappointed and irritated.

She hesitantly agrees to demand. 'Remember! Only one meeting with Aggy'., She said.

'Fine then. I am ready for the date. Also, Anna should not know about our deal.', Andy said. Emily was confused .'Did he likes her? Why he was saying this as a date? Just a meetup right.', thinking this she left. Andy puts a serious face upon seeing her leave.

She went to have lunch with Anna. But she could not find her anywhere. She finally sees her at the main entrance and holds her hand and calls her,' I am waiting for you. Come. Let's have lunch.'

Anna pushes her hand and said, 'You can be ignorant. But I am not.'Emily felt bad. She is in the cafeteria and understood why she behaves like that. 

A girl approached her and starts introducing herself, ' Hi. I am Amelia. I saw you. You are really brave. I could not believe somebody can be the opposite of Oligarchs. I honestly don't like them as well.'

Emily just gave a smile and wished her. Suddenly her focus went to a guy who is behaving rudely with a fat person. 

Amelia understood this and says her, 'He is the EX-Oligarch-IV(Fourth-year Oligarch). He is the most handsome, smart guy. Everyone used to worship him. He too felt like he is top of everyone. Suddenly one day, everybody came to know he is not the richest guy and got the seat on merit. I don't know who leaked these. Everyone started booing him and started bullying him and made the next rich guy Oligarch. He felt disheartened and lost his interest in the study. And became the Felon.'

'Felon means---?', Emily asked.

'Felon is the worst person in the year. For every year, There would be an Oligarch and Felon. Only one person comes into those positions. How much more respected Oligarch than a much worse Felon will be treated? Felons are given the worst food and worst treatment.'

'First time on this campus, In our year, we have two oligarchs-Andy, and Trevor. And No Felon till now. I am surprised that those two guys are at the same level at every stage. And Nobody can even beat them in anything.'

Emily thought, ' Yes. At everything, they are the same. Even in ego and torturing someone.'

She was interrupted by Amelia. 'What are you thinking?'

'Nothing much. How do you know this much of these stories?'

She showed her ID card stating she wants to become a reporter. We know reporters always want to collect information even though it's utterly unnecessary to them. They can't help it. Those are instincts.

when he is about to hit that person but suddenly a girl stopped him.

'How dare he calls me like that. A Former one. Who do you think you are, He said to him holding his collar.

'It's true right, Charon? Accept the reality. ', a girl said holding his hand.

'Oh! You are my friend but taking his side. Is he your lover or--', Charon said with a smirk.

'Charon!!!', the girl shouted. Charon also sees her with anger.

'Why you always be this woman of justice, Ava', a girl, showing a lot of attitude, said. she went near to Charon and was so close to Charon.