Chapter 19: Rescuer

After class completes, She went to the dorm bringing Anna's favorite items to eat. She could not find Anna. Anna did not return till night.

          'What took you so long Aggy? Where do you go? ', Emily asked when she saw Anna coming to the dorm.

             Emily was about to clear the misunderstanding, but Anna silently went to the bed ignoring her. 

Emily went outside holding tears. Pooh followed her, 'Did you guys fight?'

                   'No. It's due to Andy and Trevor.', She started explaining everything to Pooh.

                  'You know. She is the first and last true friend I could ever have. I could not risk her for anyone. She always risks herself to keep me safe. I know I am an idiot to believe in everyone But I could not stop that. In those times too, she still holds me and protects me. She fears somebody might hurt me. That's why she is too protective of me.'

                   She gave a smile and continued.' Did you ever think why she is staying with us? It's because she knows I won't accept her amenities and stays with her in those lavish places. So she compromised herself so she could stay with me. I asked her not to stay here but you know She is Anna Moore She won't listen to anyone.'

    'You are bestfriends.Give her some time. She will come around.', saying this Pooh hugged her.

        'How did your friendship start? ', Pooh suddenly asked that. 

      'That's why she calls you qb. You can't stop questioning at any moment.', Emily said funnily.

          'You know born sicknesses. We could not stop it.', Pooh said.

                    'Then I have a born sickness as well. To make people wait.', saying this Emily started running from her, and Pooh followed to catch her.

                 Anna saw from the rooftop building and felt sad.' I guess she doesn't want me anymore.'

                      Trevor started thinking in his room. 'Why she shouted like that? Am I a ghost or what?' He started looking into his mirror and said,' Am I becoming less handsome?'

                   'I guess somebody is secretly jealous of that letter. I don't think it's a get back but get together of childhood love.', Brody said teasing him.

                  Trevor said, 'Never. Ever. I develop feelings for her. I am just interested in what happened between them. Andy won't interfere in someone's life until his dreams are involved in it. And I already told you right these all things are just getting back on her.'

                 'Will see.' Brody said with Smirk.

                  Trevor started reminding it when she saved him. On that day, Trevor who is still in his early teenage years, Suddenly a group of guys surrounded him and they were super angry at him Trevor was also attacking them but suddenly a guy from the back hit him, and Trevor is only defending but not hitting him. He collapsed to the ground. At that moment, Emily ran up to them and stood before him. They were about to hit her too. But suddenly she shouted, 'Everything is recorded right Uncle.'

               They suddenly saw a guy from far recording them and felt afraid and rushed from there.

                 She opened her eye and see everybody left and felt happy. She took Trevor to the hospital.

                   'How do you know I am here?', Trevor asked.

             'I am coming to ask you regarding Aggy and saw you there and saved you.', Emily replied.

          'Your Uncle saved me not you. Don't think you did me a big favor. I think that might be your Uncle's idea too.', Trevor said giving her a stern look.

            'Who's Uncle? I don't have anybody with me at that time. In that moment of helplessness, I just saw a guy taking pictures and told them that he is recording us. They believed me and left. I am happy that people at least being afraid of something.', saying this she left.

          Trevor looks at her while she is leaving with astonishment at her behavior.

          'A complete package of an idiot.', Trevor said coming into the present.

Andy in his room completed his study and started feeding his dog. And started thinking about Emily, 'Does she can really make a meet-up?' He saw Emily and Anna at the main gate.

            'I should not care. She has to do it if she wants that bag. And I also don't have any option other than weirdo now.', Andy thought.

          In the morning, Emily woke up and saw Anna already left. She gave a sigh and packed her things. Pooh also left after saying bye early to go to the library.

               In the library, she searched for a book. She could not find it. She went to meet a librarian. 

               Librarian mentioned, 'A guy already took it.' Pooh felt disheartened and left. Charon suddenly crashes her. 

         'What do you think of yourself? hitting a senior guy.', Charon asked angrily.

          She stuttered, 'I am sorry. I did not see you.'

          'Stop picking that girl Charon.', A guy came from behind and said.

                'Oh! You dummy. what will you do? Will you complain to Mason or that dumb Cole? I will also see the so-called Oligarch-IV who is the teacher's favorite do', Charon says charging towards him.

                     'Yes. I will tell you about this. But not to Mr.Mason or Cole. But with Mr.Rosie, Your mother.', Listening to this Charon left angrily.

                 'Thanks. Mr.Oligarch -IV', She said with her head down.

                     'You can call me Sr.Noah. I will prefer it better. What's your name junior', He placed his hand on her head. She saw his face and her face lit up seeing him.

                  'My name is Pooh.' ' she said with a shy smile.

                  'I like ... Pooh', Her face suddenly brightened. 'That character from movies. See you soon Pooh', He continued and left waving a bright smile toward her. She is smiling with admiration.