Chapter 10: Friendship

'Anna M..Moore! I can't believe you were here. I am a really big fan of your art. Your sculptures and paintings are really my favorites. I am following your account since you started the account. You have achieved so much in this age. See, I have your painting(True Identity) as my wallpaper screen. ', Pooh said with utmost excitement. It feels like a child has got his biggest ice cream tub ever.

                    Pooh is about to touch her to confirm if she is real. Anna felt uncomfortable. Emily smiled and said, 'Pooh, hold your excitement. Yes, she is Anna. biggest crackhead and annoying. The biggest gift I have received in my life.' 

              Anna smiled, 'I like this intro better'. Pooh, with a questionable look, 'Is she your friend, Anna? Did they name you after you become friends or before?'. 

        Emily, with a concerned look, 'Look! I am Emily Not Anna. She is Anna. I just came for her so that she won't break my friendship. Sorry for hiding the truth from you. I could not tell you because of her.'

      'What?' Pooh exclaimed.

      Anna starts explaining. ' We are best friends since childhood. I got an offer from this college. I asked Emily to write an entrance test. She said no. So we had so many arguments. In the end, she was ready to take it. But later I found out, this clever dumb idiot did not even write the test.'

 Emily interrupted ' I told you I fainted while attending the test. you did not believe me. And you stopped talking to me. I felt heartbroken. And on that day, I came to see you at the airport. But you manipulated me.

Anna continued, ' It's not manipulation okay.  Just a sincere apology from you. I just said that you have to go to this college in place of me for a month. This is my return gift for not going to write the test.'

Emily squinted her eyes. Pooh finally stopped asking and started saying,' You were called by the principal. I forgot to tell you that. I thought Anna I mean Emily will be suspended but another world is revolving here.'

Anna said, 'You finally spoke something instead of being a question bank. I really hate questions.' Pooh felt bad. Emily hits with her elbow for her behavior. 

Emily said, 'So... You are talking to me. That meant you forgave me.'

'I did not feel your apology yet. our month deal did not completed'

'But... But You saw the situation. ' Emily said with a sigh.

'Let us extend our discussion once we came from the principal.'

'Why me?' Emily exclaimed with a crying face as she knows she has to do it to make Aggy be normal with her again. 

They both stood at the entrance gate.

'I hope this is my last time to come to this college.' Emily said with hope.

'This is starting time for misery in this college.' Anna said with a smirk.

'Yes. It going to be full misery to them especially I can see future of those staff and principal.' Emily laughed.

While they were entering college. All the students started seeing them from classrooms. Trevor and Brody see them from the corridors. Andy sees from the window seat beside him. 

All exclaimed, ' Anna!!!!'

But there is a little smile on two faces. Yes. ' Andy and Trevor '.