Chapter 28: Problem

Anna's mother suddenly felt ill. they joined her in hospital. His father pays a visit to them. she doesn't want to create a scene in hospital and kept silent. She suddenly asked about their child. Emily and Anna confused. Suddenly a boy came to hospital. He looks more silent type. Emily's mother called him near and hugged him. 'How are you son?', she asked. he did not seem interested, but he carried along.

'Wait!! I have a brother.', Anna shouted.

Emily's mother said, 'Sorry Anna. You both are twins. Have to be separate in birth. Your father took Clad with him.'

'I know why he took him. I also don't need any validation then or now.', Anna said holding back her tears.

'Leave, you both, now! We don't need anyone', They left not to create much scene.

On that full moon night, Anna started seeing moon on outside of hospital in a bench. Emily joined her and comforted her.

'I know your father is at fault, but don't you think your brother is at same position as you. ', Emily said.

'He? me? in same position? Are you nuts? Do you know how much we struggled. there that guy was spoiled rotten. I have to endure so much pain from childhood for not having surname. There he got called Moore by everyone.', Anna replied holding back her tears and left.

At night, Anna sat outside hospital, and she is seeing full moon which she likes from childhood.  Emily came towards her and sat beside her. She hugged her by gently patting her back. But suddenly a nurse came towards them and said Anna's mother died. Emily about to hurry up to see but Anna falls on bench once Emily stands up from bench. she woke up after some time in hospital bed and started crying like crazy. her pillow starts to become more and more wet. she lost everything in a moment.

They finished last rites. Anna also started living with them. Henry Moore visited them. He asked Anna that he wants to take her to home with them. Anna angrily said,' If you take us that day, my mother would be alive now. Do you know why she became like this. It's because of you. she always felt lonely and became too depressed. She did not even care about her health and stressed too much. I never cared about you when she is alive. Now I don't even have any reason to see your face. 

She started a social media account and posted so many of her art creations. Gradually her page grew up. Emily's parents might have some financial issues, but they never shown to them. They always cared for Anna like Emily.

on again another full moon day, Anna suddenly fell down while they were playing. Doctor examined her and said she is becoming weak on full moon days as that tragic night is haunting her. constant trust and love only can make her strong that day. Emily started showing more attention to her.

But Emily's parents' arguments are becoming more and more evident. Anna feared worst about Emily as this might affect her a lot. She too constantly being close to Emily. Anna might break stones, but she doesn't know she has to face a mountain now.

She received court notice regarding her return to home. She shocked and went to confront him. He said,' you have to come home. you are just a guest there.' She shocked about why he wants her now.

Henry showed some pictures of their parents struggling so hard as they have to take care of three girls. Anna went into deep thought on it.