Wicked Games

I love this song so decided to make an imagine inspired by it.

Five
Female reader

Y/n pov

Walking across the empty halls of the academy I felt myself grow bored. Grabbing my headphones and putting on Wicked Games I felt a strong rush of pure joy escape from my being. There was nothing like the way musis made me feel so free. I had no control over my body and my mind clear. I say no feeling like that but the truth being there was only one other thing that could bring me to my knees in the way music never could.

That thing, that someone being no other than Five Hargreeves.

There was something so freeing yet so restricting to loving him.

He was one person I owed this song to. The only person who came to mind.

It felt so painfully wrong to love him yet I found myself unable to get him off my mind. He kept me awake at night but as soon as sleep takes over me, he's the only person I see in my dreams.

It only felt wrong because of the thing he told me. His past and his present haunted me. He mentioned the tragic surroundings of the apocalypse and what he had done to survive, just how selfless he was. All of the actions he made to save his family.

I found myself hating the people who had hurt him, what joke were they playing at. I couldn't dare to entertain the thought of breaking a heart as delicate as his.

I tried so hard to hate him, but one word escaping from his mouth and a glance from his cold stare would silence the unwanted anger from my being. There was no hope in admitting defeat as there was no reason to contribute to his arrogance, he will never hear the words "you're right" escape from my tounge. He begged at me to admit the jealousy I had felt for Delores, I had been so blinded by him I found myself hating a mannequin.

I wondered if he knew the affect he had on me.

If only I could ask him
'What wicked game are you playing at Mr Hargreeves?'

Five pov

I watched as she swayed herself. The sight of her was truly memorising, what a wicked game she plays.

In the end I didnt read through it as much as I should of. I hope it get the point across. I didn't want to base it solely off of the song, so I did my own thing. Anyway... hope you enjoyed

Have a great day