Are You Satisfied?

Five

Third person pov

No matter how many victories the academy had it seemed obvious they were never satisfied. I wish 'they' referred to the academy kids but it only mattered what sir Reginald thought.

The hours of training was never enough, their dedication wasn't valued.

There was no telling how miserable they really were behind closed doors.

Expected to smile and act kindly towards one another in front of the cameras, only to be belittled by Sir Hargreeves as soon as a mistake was made.

That was until everything changed.

Y/ns pov

Sitting next to five I watched as he read through book after book. He had been studying time travel for weeks now, only allowing me to see him.

I was close to him, aswell as I found friendship in Klaus and Ben. I arrived at the academy later that the others, almost ten years later. This meant I never considered Five as a brother, I saw him as a boyfriend. He told me felt the same way.

As he continued flipping through pages like a mad man, I noticed something troubling him.

I was about to ask but was interrupted by the sound of the dinner bell. We got up, straightening our blazers and fixing our posture.

We sat next to each other, five constantly glaring at Hargreeves.

I was startled as five slammed the knife into the table, confused to where this came from.

Hargreeves and five arguing back and forth. He had this dangerous look in his eye, his face softening as he glanced at me. Without a second look he ran out of the academy. I got up, not hesitant to follow.

"Number five and eight! Come back here, I haven't dismissed you." I heard him yell but that didn't matter to me right now.

"Five, please!"

He stopped, turning to me.

"Come with me."

"What? Five are you crazy?"

"No, I just need you to trust me. I don't want to go without you but if I have to I will."

"I trust you."

I wasn't lieing when I said that. I really did trust him.

Grabbing his hand everything changed, over and over again.

It felt incredible, but it soon changed to fear. There was fire and no sign of life. I turned to Five the same look on his face.

We ran to the academy calling out to hopefully find our family members. I noticed a book poking out of the wreckage, grabbing it I put in my blazer pocket.

I saw a pained look in Fives eyes, I turned to see our family buried in ruble, I dropped to my knees Five holding me close. I blacked out, unable to take the shock.

Two weeks later...

Five and I found shelter. It wasn't comfortable but it was the only building that hadn't collapsed.

By now I read Vanyas book. Klaus had turned to drugs after we left, Ben died on a mission, Luther was on the Moon, Allison was married and divorced with a daughter and Diego had become a vigilante.

Due to being stuck in the apocalypse I missed all of those memories. I wondered if I had been there than maybe some of those things never would have happened.

I wasn't angry at Five, and I didn't blame myself. How would we have known? It was stupid for us to go but yet if we hadn't our family would have died wothout us being able to prevent it.

The only thing we knew was we would stop at nothing to get back and save our family.

Anyway... I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a great day
:)