The Heart Of The Ocean

Elder Rose pov:

"Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best
known for finding Spanish gold. Now he has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all... Titanic. He is currently with us live via satellite. Hello, Brock"

"Hello, tracy". A mans voice overcame the television. "Of course, everyone knows the similar stories of Titanic. You know, the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that. But what I'm interested in are the untold stories, the secrets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic. And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck than anybody has ever done before"

"Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights and even ethics. Many are calling you a graverobber"

I slowly approached the television, staring in horror at the memories it was indulging me into. I askee my granddaughter, Lizzie, to turn up the volume. Lizzie did so as I stared intently into the screen, keeping focus onto every word.

"Take a look at this drawing that we found just today; a piece of paper that has been underwater for 84 years", A drawing of a young woman, nude wearing nothing except what looked like a heavy, priceless heart shaped necklace is revealed to me. I stared at the drawing, studying it as all the memories started to flush back.

"I'll be goddamned"