Mr Big Artiste

Jack POV:

Rose walked me into the sitting room of her first class suite. She had been giving me a tour. I couldn't believe the size of it. "Will this light do?" She asked me, interrupting my thoughts. "What?" I asked as she adjusted a lamp. "Dont artists need good light?" She asked me. I nodded my head and put on a French accent. "Zat is true but I'm not used to working in such... Horriblé conditions." She laughed at my accent but I zoned it out when I saw a landscape of one of my favourite artists. "Monet!" I said, walking up to the painting. "Do you know his work?" She asked me as I stared in awe. "Of course. Look at his use of colour here, isn't he great?" I said. I didn't know Rose and I shared such similar art taste. "I know, it's extraordinary."

She walked over to what appeared to be a safe and punched in the code. "Cal always insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere." The name hits me. Cal. Could he return and find me here?? "Should we be expecting him anytime soon?" I asked her, my eyes filled with worry. "Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out," she replied. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Rose walked up to me and showed me a beautiful, heavy looking, seemingly priceless necklace. It looked like it would be worth millions. "That's nice. What is it, a sapphire?" I asked her, holding it in my hands. "A diamond. A very rare diamond," she responded as I stared into the blue heart. "Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your french girls. Wearing this," she requested. "Alright," I agreed, excited to draw my most beautiful girl yet. "Wearing only this," she added, smiling. I slowly turned my head to look at her. Did I hear that right?

I moved the couch into a certain area of the sitting room as Rose got ready. I sharpened my pencil while waiting and she came through, hair down, wearing a navy blue robe. I immediately looked up at her, she looked so effortlessly perfect. She walked up to me. "The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want," she said, chuckling as she tossed some money at me.

She stared at me intently as she slowly undid her robe and allowed it to slide off. I stared at her; she had the most beautiful body to go with her perfect face. "Over on the bed- uh, the couch," I stuttered, unaware of myself. She laughed and made her way to the couch, her focus staying on me. She laid in a certain position with her hand on her forehead but then moved it. "Put your hand back where it was. Okay, head down. And eyes on me, keep them on me. And try to stay still," I instructed as she followed.

I began to draw her, starting with her hand. As I squinted my eyes, I heard her say jokingly in a deep voice, "So serious." I chuckled to myself as I continued to draw her. I made sure to make no mistakes; this had to be perfect. As I drew her breasts, I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "I believe you are blushing, Mr Big Artiste," she observed, causing me to smile and maybe blush even more. "I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing," she joked. "He does landscapes," I responded. "Just relax your face. No laughing." She did so and took a deep breath as I continued to draw the most beautiful woman before me.