Searching For Jack

Jack POV:

I looked out of the window to see it was completely underwater. I desperately screamed for someone to help. "HELP PLEASE! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?!!" I shook my handcuffs against the pipe. "HELLO? HELP MEEEE!!!!! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!!! I NEED HELP!!!" It was no use. Nobody was on the floor anymore, they were all evacuated away. I didn't want to die. But it seemed as I had no choice. I prayed to God Rose would at least survive. I just wished what could've been our last moments together weren't how they were. She hated me.

Rose POV:

I had to find Jack. I would never forgive myself if he died because I didn't believe him. I desperately searched for Mr Andrews; he was the only crewmember I could trust. "Mr Andrews? Mr Andrews?" I eventually found him along a corridor in B Deck, wearing a lifebelt. "Mr Andrews!" I ran up to him. "Oh, thank god! Where would the master at arms take someone under arrest?" I frantically asked him. He gave me look of confusion. "What? You have to get to a boat right away!" He demanded. No way. I wasn't leaving the ship until I found Jack. "No! I'm doing this with or without your help, sir! But without will take longer." He hesitated but eventually gave in. "Take the elevator to the very bottom. Go to the left, down the crewmans passage, then go right and left again at the stairs. You'll come to a long corridor..."

Jack POV:

I sighed, in fear of my life. "This could be bad," I said to myself before noticing water slowly leak into the room. "Oh shit. AW, SHIT! SHIT!" I climbed up onto the desk and desperately tried to break free. I couldn't. I was trapped. Done for.

Rose POV:

I rushed past everybody to get to the elevator, politely saying 'excuse me' and 'thank you'. I tried entering the lift but was denied access. "I'm sorry, miss but the lifts are closed," the operator told me. I angrily grabbed him by his coat and pushed him inside the elevator with me. "I'm through being polite, god damnit! Now take me down!" I commanded. He did so, taking me down to E Deck.

Jack POV:

I desperately tried to pull the handcuffs off or my wrists. "Cmon, cmon, cmon." They wouldn't budge. I groaned in pain as they marked my wrists.

Rose POV:

As we rode downing the elevator, I noticed water through the gate. Before I could think another thought it burst into the elevator. "I'm going back up!" The operator yelled. Before he could do so, I pulled the gate open and ran out. I tried to remember Mr Andrew's instructions. I noticed a sign saying "crew only" and walked through the hall, pushing objects that were floating in the water out of my way. I found the stairs he mentioned and climbed them. I came to the long corridor he mentioned but couldn't recall what he said next. I desperately yelled Jack's name.