Cal's Deal

Cal POV:

"We're too late," I sighed as the boats were being lowered. "Theres some more up the front. Stay with this one, Murdoch. He seems to be quite practical," Lovejoy advised me. I heard some commotion and looked over the ledge. There were men on the airway below me trying to jump on as officers demanded them to stay back. A crewman on our deck fired his gun in the air as a threat. "It's starting to fall apart, we don't have much time," I observed. I walked over to Murdoch and pulled him aside. "Mr Murdoch. I'm a businessman as you know and I have a business proposition for you...

Jack's POV:

We burst open the door leading to upper deck, my hand still in Rose's and we looked around. "The boats are gone!" Rose exclaimed. We paced around the deck for a moment. "Colonel! Are there any boats on that side?!" Rose frantically asked a man from first class. "No, miss but there are a couple of boats all the way forward. This way, I'll lead you!" As we ran across the deck I couldn't help but think how outrageous it was that the band was playing music while the boat was sinking. "Music to drown by, now I know I'm in first class," Tommy mumbled, reading my mind.

Cal POV:

"We have an understanding then, Mr Murdoch," I said, placing money into his pocket. He looked at me before rushing away. Lovejoy approached me. "I found her. On the other side. Waiting for a  boat. With him." I felt anger rush into me. I wasn't going to let a worthless streetrat stop me from  marrying her and inheriting my millions. "Anymore women and children? Anyone else?" It seemed as Murdoch was asking me specifically. However I did not inform him that Rose was still aboard the ship. "God damnit all to hell."

ISMAY POV:

The ship was going down fast. I did not want to die to the cruel ocean sea. I watched as a lifeboat got filled with women and children. As the boat was about to be lowered, I quickly hopped on, praying I wouldn't get noticed. I closed my eyes as I heard Mr Murdoch command for the boat to be lowered. I felt a sense of relief as we slowly got lowered into the ocean.