Jack And Rose Reunite

Jack POV:

I thought about just giving up. Nobody seemed to be down here and the water was filling up the room. I wished I could see Rose again. I loved her. I wished i could somehow convince her I was innocent and that I would never ever steal from her. Share one last kiss with her, hold her one last time. I was about to accept my fate and prepare to let the water take me when I heard yelling. At first I thought I was hallucinating but the yelling seemed to be getting closer. Was that.. Rose? "JACK!! JACK!! JACK!! WHERE ARE YOU?! JACK!!!" Did she really come back for me? She did, she really did! "ROSE!!! ROSE, I'M IN HERE!!! ROSE, HELP!!" I yelled, rattling my handcuffs against the pipe

After a moment of us yelling each others names she swung open the door and walked over to me. "Jack!" She yelled. I couldn't describe how happy I was to see her beautiful face. "Rose!" I exclaimed. "Jack! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She apologised, kissing me hard. "That guy Lovejoy put in my pocket!" I told her. She cupped my cheeks. "I know, I know, I know, I know!" I thought for a moment. "Okay, Rose. You're gonna have to find the spare key. Check im this cabinet over here!" I suggested, motioning to the key cabinet next to me. She swung the doors of the cabinet open. "Its a little silver one, Rose!" She frantically looked for a silver key on one of the hooks. "These are all brass ones!"

I hopped over as far as my handcuffs would let me go to the nearest desk. "Check right here, Rose!" She ran over to it and desperately pulled out the box. "Rose... how did you find out I didn't do it?" I asked, my curiosity peaking. She smiled at me. "I didn't. I just realised I already knew." I smiled back. She trusted me that much? She continued to look for the key but was unsuccessful. "No key. Theres no key!" I looked into her eyes."Alright, Rose. You're gonna have to go and find some help. It'll be alright." She hesitated before walking up to me. "I'll be right back," she said and kissed me again. I sunk into it, I missed her soft lips so much. "I'll just wait here," I joked as she left the room.