1

brief introduction

Male lead motorcycle driver×female lead soft cute high school student

aka "Princess's Hard Hat"

The main plot is cruel

When Chen Yi saw Li Si for the first time, she was wearing a white cotton dress, like a princess.

After that, she became her own princess.

*From ambiguous to passionately in love, the whole process is harmless, welcome to favorites

*The male protagonist is wrong (how can a rough guy be?)

*The male protagonist smokes and the female protagonist is soft, gentle and not talkative (cross out, sometimes talkative)

*The heroine loves to cry a little bit, both on and off the bed

*Seeking favorites, comments and pearls

*Insist on daily updates

*The charging standard depends on the mood, generally 30po for a thousand words

*Weibo@一绿绿yep

New article: "Ten Years Younger, Straightening the Little Wolf Dog" /books/689163

"Ye" childhood sweetheart rapper x kindergarten teacher /books/690230

1V1H Modern Campus Sweet Text

First meeting< Pink helmet (rough man x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Source URL: /books/688597/articles/7898682

First meeting< Pink helmet (rough man x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Li Si is a sophomore student in the Experimental Middle School. She has excellent academic performance, a good family background, a happy family, and her parents love her very much. She has lovely facial features and a petite figure, with neat bangs, and usually likes to wear all kinds of pink and fresh skirts. Because of her outstanding appearance, there are many boys who like her, so she is not very popular among girls.

"Sisi, mom and dad are going to socialize tonight, can you come back by yourself?" The mother's apologetic voice came from the other end of the phone. Li Si was their little princess, the baby in his hands, who had promised her to pick her up at night, but now that he broke his promise, both parents felt a little guilty.

"It's okay, mom, I'll go back by myself." Li Si stood by the window of the class, holding the mobile phone in his right hand, and twisting the mobile phone pendant of his fluffy little squirrel in his left hand.

"It's okay, Mom, I'll go back by myself. How old are you? Do you still need your parents to pick you up?" There was a strange voice imitating her speech behind her.

Li Si didn't speak, and silently clenched the little white hand playing with the pendant. "Okay, goodbye, mom." She continued to bid farewell to her mother in a normal tone.

"Goodbye, Mom? You're pretending too much. She thought she was a primary school student?" The mocking voice behind him didn't stop.