28

The fatigue is gone.

Chen Yi handed her the hard hat and asked her, "Miss me?"

"think."

"Where do you think?" He suddenly approached her.

"I want to..." Li Si blushed immediately. What was he asking, and what did he want to answer? is it there? Why is he thinking about these things all day long.

"My big cock... misses you so much." He bent down and breathed hot air into her ear.

"Stop talking...this is outside..." Li Si stammered, his neck showing a lovely pink color.

"Then go back and talk slowly." Chen Yi took her hand, took her into the back seat of his car, and drove home impatiently.

-

As soon as he entered, Li Si was pressed against the wall by Chen Yi and kissed him.

His thick tongue forcefully pushed her red lips apart, and traced along her white teeth finely, swallowing the saliva in her mouth as if fascinated.

"Stick out your tongue." He stretched out his hand to pinch her soft and round buttocks, biting her lower lip and said vaguely.

Li Si opened his teeth obediently, and before she could stick out her tongue, Chen Yi's big tongue slipped in, hooking her sweet tongue and teasing her. Her delicate voice was swallowed by his lips, her legs trembling, Chen Yi's hand had already slipped into Li Si's thigh, caressing her smooth and tender skin, and then gradually moved up , covered her private parts with a big hand with thin calluses, stretched her index finger to Li Si's already somewhat wet panties, and gently rubbed her flower beads th rough a thin cloth.

Luh (h)

Li Si is about to soften, she hangs her arms on Chen Yi's shoulders, sticks out her tongue to entangle with him, and endures his teasing of her lower body, she hums and twists her body, crossing her legs as if rubbing against Chen Yi Yat's fingers.

"Want it?" Chen Yi stretched his hand in from the side of his panties, and gently inserted his fingers into her pussy.

Li Si blushed and shook his head, but he was still defeated by instinct. He could clearly feel a heat flow from his body in his lower abdomen. The flower liquid flowed down Chen Yi's fingers to his palm, wetting his entire palm.

Chen Yi smiled, very satisfied with Li Si's sensitive body reaction. He added another finger and inserted it into her pussy, the soft and smooth inner wall was sucking his finger, twisting it tightly.

Chen Yi's other hand went deep into her collar and directly into her underwear, holding the dogwood standing on top of her with two fingers, "The princess is so tight. I'm about to be hung by you." He deliberately lowered his voice and said.

Li Si couldn't respond to him, the pussy below was thrust by him quickly, the sound of "puchipuchi" made her face flushed, and her nipples were being pinched tightly by him, she could only shake her legs slightly moan.

"Why don't you talk?" Chen Yi asked her, covering her face with his hands grabbing her nipples, his eyes darkened, he stretched out his finger, and stuffed it into her slightly opened mouth.