17

Being entangled by Chen Yi, he sucked her tongue for a while, licked her tongue for a while, and sucked her tongue for a while...

Li Si felt that his body gradually began to change, and some liquid seemed to flow out of his lower body, sticking greasy to his underwear. When Chen Yi left her lips, Li Si found that he had already laid him down on the sofa seat , with a soft sofa pillow behind his head. She was gasping for breath, the breasts on her chest were trembling continuously, the corners of her mouth were still stained with crystal saliva, she squinted to look at the person in front of her, and He was panting heavily, looking at her lustfully.

He bent down and lay on top of her. Gently kissing her side face, "You smell so sweet..." He swallowed her earlobe in one mouthful. She wore a small earring, and he pressed his tongue against the earring, sucking it non-stop.

Li Si made a charming low moan, and she twisted her body impatiently...  

Chen Yi was so dazed by her fragrance that his lips and tongue gradually moved down. He hooked her vest strap with his hands and pulled it off, and the supports on both sides fell off. He kissed her bare neck, and when she was not paying attention, he took off her vest with a little force, and her snow breasts dangled under his eyes because she was not bound by the vest.

Li Si exclaimed, he actually took off her vest... now her upper body only has a half-cup white underwear, she looked at Chen Yi shyly, he was sniffing and sucking in her neck . , across her skin, and came to her chest. Her breasts are really big, with D cups, and they look soft and white.

He first kissed her exposed left breast, then stuck out his tongue and pecked her closely, leaving a lot of saliva. Then he shifted his position to go to the right breast, but the left breast did not let go, and he gently rubbed it with his somewhat rough hands...

Li Si had never experienced such a feeling, it was uncomfortable and comfortable, she arched her waist, as if sending herself more towards Chen Yi's mouth.

Chen Yi unbuttoned her underwear, the snow-white breasts were freed from the shackles of the underwear, tremblingly revealed in front of Chen Yi's eyes. The skin of her whole body is very white, her breasts are big, but not collapsed, they stand upright, round and beautiful. The top nipple is also pink, and the areola next to it is very pale.

Chen Yi swallowed, and glanced at Li Si, who was looking at him shyly. "It's beautiful." He smiled at her. After finishing speaking, he kissed her erect nipples, and kept sweeping them with his tongue, which made her gasp. The other hand held her soft breasts and kneaded them gently. The index finger and middle finger clamped her nipples, gently lifted them up, and then lowered them... The breast meat squeezed out from the gap between his five fingers.

Li Si was almost fainted by his kiss, and the fluid from his lower body kept flowing out. His face was buried on his chest, his prickly hair pierced his skin, it hurt and itched, but...she liked it. She felt as if there was a stick on her thigh against her...hard...it should be his penis...she moved her thigh as if rubbing against his penis.

Chen Yi let out a "hiss", and raised his head from her chest. With a smirk, he said, "Don't move around, you'll be so fucked that you won't be able to walk later."

Li Si was too ashamed to speak, and she dared not move anymore. Chen Yi has been licking and biting her chest, and sometimes he would hold her nipple and lift it up, swallowing her breasts... Li Si felt that his panties were almost soaked... he was really fast Unbearable…