12

, as if... touching my back. Li Si recalled with a frown, and stuttered when she spoke, because she felt that such a description seemed a bit ambiguous, but the fact is like this.

"He touched your back?" Wang Wenwen raised her eyebrows. In what Zhou Chen told her about Chen Yi, Chen Yi would not eat the girl's tofu indiscriminately. He would sneak in while the little girl was drunk.

"Yeah... Besides, he even touched the back of my neck and rubbed it several times. It's really comfortable..." Li Si muttered while propping his chin.

"He might like you." Wang Wenwen concluded.

Hearing this, Li Si immediately sat up straight. Turning to look at her, with surprise in his eyes, he asked her in an excited tone, "Really? Why?"

"That's right...according to Zhou Chen's words, his cousin doesn't know how to eat girls' tofu. Last night, he was obviously taking advantage of you while you were drunk."

"Don't talk nonsense, he is not a salty pig's hand."

"All right, all right, then he can't just touch you without your consent when you're drunk." Wang Wenwen rolled her eyes.

"That's right..." Li Si blinked, and the corners of his mouth were slightly curled up, not at all like someone eating tofu.

"Then...he might like me, right?" Li Si asked again, looking at Wang Wenwen expectantly.

"I think so. I'll ask Zhou Chen for you when I go back today. That's right... I heard Zhou Chen said that day that Chen Yi likes plump girls, that is, girls with big breasts and upturned buttocks." Wang Wenwen gestured on her chest with.

"Ah... so..." Li Si was thoughtful, she didn't know if she was this kind of girl, but Wang Wenwen's breasts seemed not as big as her own just now.

Wang Wenwen opened her coat, and Li Si was only wearing a gray vest, with a round neck that opened to her chest, and her plump breasts stood upright, revealing a not-so-shallow cleavage. The suspenders are lace, thinly strung on her shoulders. Li Sixue's white skin against the gray vest looks...gentle and sexy. Wang Wenwen swallowed her saliva, it was really beautiful. She can't stand a girl, so what if it's a boy? …

"Your figure is the one he likes." Wang Wenwen came to a conclusion and helped her pull up her clothes.

"Really? That's good." Li Si smiled sweetly, not only because he happened to have what he liked, but also because he might like himself.

"You have to speed up the progress." Wang Wenwen said to her again.

"How to speed up?" Li Si asked, she also wanted to speed up, she also wanted to hear Chen Yi say that he liked her, but how to do it?

"Tiao, you know? It's just words, and some hints to him in actions." Wang Wenwen looked at her and said, her eyes were piercing.

"Ah... good." Li Si said thoughtfully.

"Also... ask him out to play more alone, it's better to dress sexy, like this vest inside. I can't bear it, how can he hold it." Wang Wenwen propped her chin and said again, with a bad look on her face. laugh.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Li Si patted her, but his face blushed uncontrollably.

"Let me ask you, if he wants to sleep with you, will you agree?" Wang Wenwen asked her seriously. In fact, she didn't know whether it was right to promise Zhou Chen last night. She didn't regret it herself, but she still wanted to Listen to Li Si's opinion.