7

, wanting him to give all his tenderness to her, only to her.

Li Si fell in love with him more and more. She liked the way he smoked. When he slowly exhaled the smoke ring, she felt that everything around her was still. She also liked the way he stopped to take off his hard hat, with his strong and slender legs resting on the ground, and he habitually shook his head when he took off his hat. In short, the seeds of liking him took root and sprouted in my heart, getting deeper and deeper.

Today, Chen Yi was a little irritable.

In the afternoon, Wei Lu, another motorcycle driver who was close to him, frowned and said to him, "Tell me, does that little girl who comes to see you every day like you?".

Chen Yi spat at him, "What are you talking about?"

"No, you didn't notice that the way she looks at you is exactly the same as the couples in the TV series. What is it called... affectionate, yes, it's this idiom." Wei Lu said with a smile, as if he was complacent that he remembered this idiom.

"Are you sick? Don't talk nonsense. If you say I'm fine, it doesn't matter if I'm an older man, but if she's a young girl, don't talk nonsense in front of her." Chen Yi gave him a heavy blow.

"All right, well, it's good to be handsome, pretty girls all jump on you. And last time, that Susie, obviously I met first, ended up falling in love with you, and I wanted to climb up on you every day. Bed. Tell me, why doesn't she like me, who is ordinary but honest and honest, but prefers someone like you who only has appearance?" Wei Lu continued to complain.

"Go back to your mother's womb and remake it." Chen Yi said directly to him.

Speaking of this Susie, she is the proprietress of a small bar. Originally, she chased after him every day to be with him, but later when she learned that she really didn't have feelings for her, she asked to only be his bed partner. Chen Yi remembered him at that time, raised his eyebrows, and agreed. I'm not too old anymore, and I'm sure there will be times when I have a strong desire, plus Su Qian's big breasts and upturned buttocks are just my favorite type, and she's not bad-looking, so why not do it. Usually the two don't communicate very much, and they only meet when they want to have sex.Every time Susie finished her work, she would lie naked on the bed and prop her head on her elbows: "You thought I liked you when I chased you? It was because of your good figure, so you must have done well." At This time, Chen Yi Will lean on the bed and smile, who cares?

Wei Lu came suddenly, and the result was that he was a little embarrassed when facing Li Si at night, but now looking at her, he always had a strange feeling. However, Li Si was still the same as before, taking the helmet with ease and stepping into his back seat. Chen Yi tried his best not to care about what Wei Lu said, and concentrated on driving. How can the little girl have such thoughts? It's all that idiot Wei Lu talking nonsense.

When getting out of the car, Li Si didn't say goodbye to him with a sweet smile like before, but stood there nervously, rubbing his feet on the floor with his head down, and Chen Yi looked at her suspiciously.

"It's my birthday this weekend, do you want to come to my birthday party?" Li Si finally asked slowly.

Chen Yi frowned and wondered if he was free this weekend. Seeing his frown, Li Si became a little anxious, and stretched out his hand to grab his exposed arm, very hard. "Don't worry, I just invited Zhou Chen and Wang Wenwen. Did you know Wang Wenwen?" She said, her hands gradually tightened.