31

beside.

She stretched out her hand to wipe away the mist in the mirror, revealing her bright face, she can no longer be sad... She must work hard, study hard, and then be admitted to a university in Beijing.

-?

Wang Qing is very glad that she terminated her daughter's...unreasonable relationship in time. After Li Si was sad for only a few days, he regained his composure and even devoted himself to studying harder than before. Go home on time, and almost stay in the room to study on weekends.

Li Si put all the energy on love into study, she was very relieved and happy. However, she was afraid that in Li Si's world, there was only study, no social interaction, no friends, no entertainment. ?

When Wang Wenwen came to play with Li Si?, she secretly pulled Wang Wenwen and asked Li Si's condition several times. Wang Wenwen always smiled and reassured her, saying that Li Si was in good condition.

-

In this way, Li Si devoted himself to his studies? It has been a year.

Soon? The college entrance examination is about to come. Li Si is wearing a white skirt and uncontrollably glanced at the entrance of the snack street.

It's been a long time since I saw Chen Yi... After that breakup, she never saw him again.

She has been holding back, waiting for Chen Yi to come to her. When she couldn't bear the longing, she sent a text message to Chen Yi .

On her birthday this year, she was very drunk, so she called him in a daze, and he answered. The two were silent for a long time, and Li Si's heart kept falling, until it was almost at the bottom, and a sentence came from the microphone: Happy birthday, princess.

She grabbed the phone and cried, heart-piercingly. ?

When she woke up in the morning, she read the call record with him, it was very long, more than an hour. She cried for so long, but he didn't come to her. Thinking of this, her throat started to feel dry again, and her eye sockets gradually became moist.

She turned her eyes away, stopped staring at the snack street in a daze, grabbed her schoolbag and kept it where she was, waiting for Li Weikang and Wang Qing to pick her up.

Wang Yiming looked at her back from behind, lonely, revealing a faint sadness, he hadn't seen Li Si happy for a long time, ever since...he informed Wang Qing.

"The college entrance examination is coming soon, are you nervous?" Wang Yiming walked to her side, turned to look at her, the strangeness in his eyes was mostly filtered by the thick lenses, and he still looked honest and honest.

"Ah? Don't be nervous." Seeing that it was Wang Yiming, Li Si smiled and answered seriously. Her grades are very good. As long as she performs well in the college entrance examination, she can easily pass the university entrance exam in Beijing. After she passes the exam, she will be able to meet Chen Yi again.

"What are you thinking, so happy." Wang Yiming saw that she suddenly started to stare at the floor in a daze, and the expression on her face seemed to be genuinely happy, not the kind of smile she had just dealt with him.

"It's nothing. My parents are here, I'm leaving." Li Si bid farewell to him and ran to his parents' car.

A tall and solid figure hidden behind the wall watched her get into the car before turning and leaving.