6

Wang Wenwen touched her nose and muttered, "It's okay."

"Um...Thank you." Li Si hurriedly answered the conversation as the two were about to be cold.

"You're welcome. You're lucky. I just have a lot of free time recently. Also, thank you for patronizing my cousin's business." Zhou Chen said to her with a smile.

"Cousin?..." Li Si thought about it.

"It's the one who drives the motorcycle." Zhou Chen said casually.

Ah...Chen Yi, is he Zhou Chen's cousin? Did he ask Zhou Chen to help him? Thinking of this, Li Si's heart was as sweet as honey.

"Really... Thank you so much." Li Si lowered his head and said.

"My cousin is handsome, right? Back then, he really fascinated thousands of girls." Zhou Chen said enthusiastically.

"He's pretty handsome." Li Si said truthfully, she really thought he was pretty.

"Hahaha has a good eye. You go back, there is no time for a lunch break later, it is important for a good student like you to study." Zhou Chen said to her.

"Okay. Thank you." Li Si said thank you again.

"You like her?" Wang Wenwen said looking at Li Si's back.

"Are you kidding? She is most likely my sister-in-law." Zhou Chen shrugged.

"You mean... her and your cousin?" Wang Wenwen asked suspiciously.

"I think it's possible. Anyway, I don't like this kind of thing. I like people who don't study, just like me." Zhou Chen said to her with a smile, showing his eight teeth with a wide grin.

"Oh." Wang Wenwen lowered her head, thinking about her uneven grades.

"Hey, by the way, you are in the class next to her, if you are free, help out?" Zhou Chen put Wang Wenwen's shoulder.

"Okay." She is willing, Li Si has a good personality and looks cute. In the future, it might be Zhou Chen's sister-in-law, so if I have a good relationship with her, wouldn't I be one step closer to Zhou Chen.

Birthday < pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Source URL: /books/688597/articles/7901447

Birthday < pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

After Li Si learned that Chen Yi was Zhou Chen's cousin and asked Zhou Chen to help her, he felt that every step he took was like stepping on cotton, light and light. She was in a good mood all day long, and could n't help but want to smile at everything. Wang Yiming was a little puzzled about her state. She was bullied so much yesterday and her air pressure was so low. Why is she in such a good state today? ... Was it driven crazy . .. After seeing that Li Si's quiz was perfect again, he denied the idea that she was driven crazy, and her IQ was still there.

Li Si sent a text message to Wang Qing, telling her to pick her up later in the evening, and the teacher assigned her other tasks. Wang Qing replied yes.