25

Quickly, my whole body was hot, afraid that he would come out of the toilet and expecting him to come out. She couldn't even tell how she felt. In short, he waited and waited, and then he pushed open the bathroom door . The water droplets on his upper body we not wiped Clean, and the flowed from his shoulders along the muscle texture, through his chest, Abdominal Muscles, and Finally gathered under his lower abdomen. TheRe's Some Body Hair On the Lower Part of His Lower Abdomen, which was not very thick, and it was covered by the bath towel, but Li Si knew... the body hair was connected with his thick pubic hair.

Chen Yi sat directly beside the bed and wiped off the water droplets on his body with his bare hands. Then he looked at her, staring at her, making her face red.

"I didn't do anything, I just blushed." Chen Yi gently took her hand.

Li Si approached him obediently, and was suddenly embraced by him. Her face was pressed against his chest, flesh against flesh, and a scent of bath milk burst into her nose, which was fragrant.

Chen Yi hooked her chin, forcing her to look up, and then kissed her lips.

Li Si's hand gently grabbed his arm, and he raised his head to accept his request.

"Stick out your tongue." Chen Yi said vaguely while holding her lips.

Li Si stuck out his tongue, and was immediately attracted by Chen Yi. He kept teasing her tongue, making the sound of "sucking".

Chen Yi finally let go of her lips, she panted violently, her chest heaved up and down, and the breasts on her chest trembled slightly.

Chen Yi's eyes darkened, he reached out and hooked the sling on his shoulder, and pulled it off. Both her breasts were exposed to the air, and the powder at the top became stiff due to Li Si's emotion, shaking on the white breasts. Chen Yi was dazzled, he held a ball with both hands, then lowered his head to gently peck and kiss her, teasing her nipples with his tongue, which made her gasp.

Li Si could feel that her lower body was secreting fluid, sticky and greasy. She raised her head and frowned, letting Chen Yi suck and bite on her chest, feeling the waves he brought her.

Chen Yi was not satisfied with her plump and snow-white breasts, he gently put her down on the bed, her wet eyes were looking at him, he knelt on the bed, in front of her, gently lifted his hand, He took off the bath towel and threw it on the ground, his movements were capable and his expression was gentle.

Li Si saw clearly that his penis had hardened. The thick and long dick stood in the messy and lush pubic hair, slanting upwards slightly. There was a small hole in the middle of the round glans at the top, and some liquid was oozing out . She felt inexplicably hot, embarrassed to read any further, and turned her head.

Seeing her like this, Chen Yi chuckled, stretched out his hand to lift up her skirt, and completely exposed her straight and slender legs and her pussy that was dripping water in front of him.

"Finally able to fuck you," he whispered, pulling her legs towards him.

Li Si was so ashamed that even her ears turned red, she trembled slightly, her legs were opened by Chen Yi, he touched his genitals with his hands, rubbed his labia, she moaned softly, more and more water came out from her lower body , covered his hands.

He bent down and kissed her lower abdomen, "You are so sensitive, there is a lot of water." There was ridicule in his tone.

Li Si's face was already flushed, she reached out and pushed his head to express her dissatisfaction, and it hurt her hand again.