36

It was beyond his expectation, how could he have the heart to blame her, but he couldn't hold back and ejaculated in her mouth, and she comforted herself in turn.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back." Chen Yi pressed his forehead against hers, and the warm breath wrapped her around her, making her breathless.

"It doesn't matter, I thought... to help you... And... the ones that are not bad are actually... I think it's acceptable." Li Si grabbed his arm and said loudly.

Chen Yi's heart was shocked when he heard that, he picked her up, put her on the soft bed in the bedroom, and gently kissed her face, lips, chest, and flower holes.

"Hmm...Chen Yi...don't lick it...It's so itchy..." Li Si grabbed his hair, it was still cut, and it hurt her hands, her legs were slightly bent, Chen Yi's head was buried between her legs, Licking her pussy with his tongue, from bottom to top, passing through her hole, labia and clitoris, he sucked the clitoris into the air, sucked it in, and made a "sucking" sound.

Li Si grabbed the quilt and twisted his upper body constantly, like a fish struggling on dry land. The meat wall kept pushing the flower fluid out of the hole, wetting Chen Yi's face, and the hot air sprayed from the tip of his nose made her drool again.

"There's a lot of baby water, I drank it all, it's sweet." Chen Yi looked up at her from between her legs, his face was shining brightly, it was all her flower juice.

Li Si was about to cry in shame, the corners of her eyes were pink with emotion, she sobbed, and an unbearable moan escaped from her throat.

"Chen Yi...I itch...I want..." Her wet eyes were staring at Chen Yi, she grabbed his head and asked him to come up to see her.

"What do you want...?" Chen Yi kissed her lips.

"I want you to fuck me..." Li Si was dizzy from his kiss.

"Be more specific." Chen Yi tempted her to talk nonsense.

"I want... I want you to stab my pussy with your cock..." Li Si said nonsense.

"So good, baby. Brother, I'll stab you with a big cock." Chen Yi kissed her hard on the lips, and the erection under his body finally inserted into Li Si's pussy. He stabbed the slippery hole very hard. smooth, firm and warm flesh wall tightly wrapped around his cock, he panted, holding her snow milk in his hand, playing with it carefully.

"Hmm...Chen Yi..." Li Si bowed and held his hand, wanting to kiss him.

Chen Yi deliberately tilted his head.

Li Si's tears fell quickly, transparent tears dripped down her face, she sobbed: "Kiss me...kiss me...uh..."

Chen Yi continued to rub her breasts, pinching her nipples with his fingers, but he didn't agree.

"Chen Yi...I want to kiss..." Li Si turned his head and said pitifully, tears kept falling.

"Okay, okay, kiss you, I won't tease you anymore." Chen Yi reached out to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes, kissed her, put his big tongue into her mouth, pressed against her palate, and tasted the sweetness in her mouth. Still pumping in and out.

"Well...you're bad." Li Si winked like silk, and reached out to pat his chest hard.

"Do you love me…?"