8

Lips nibbled and bit. She opened her small mouth slightly, and Chen Yi's big tongue slipped in immediately, hooking her small tongue inseparably. When the two separated, the intertwined saliva stretched long, forming a silver thread, tied to their lips.

Li Si looked at Chen Yi with winking eyes, took his little hand away from his penis, put it on his thigh, and gasped for breath...

Suddenly, the screen changed. Li Si was already lying naked under her body. She raised her head and frowned, arched her waist, grabbed Chen Yi's wrist with both hands, and cried, "Slow down...slow down..." Chen Yi fixed his eyes. Look, his giant blade has already been buried in her flower hole, every time it goes in and out, every movement can be exchanged for her charming, weak and crying moans. There was a voice in his mind telling him, Chen Yi, are you crazy? stop. The movements below him did not stop. Finally, he put his hand over her mouth and, with quick jerks, he came inside her.

Li Si whimpered, and tears flowed onto his hands, which were hot and humid, like the water flowing out from under her. Finally, when Chen Yi sprinted to release, she also twisted her waist, twitched a few times, and finally stopped.

Chen Yi thought it was over like this, but Li Si actually propped himself up and said to him: "So you want to have sex with me." The small mouth pouted, as if she had been wrong normally.

Just as Chen Yi wanted to deny it, he suddenly woke up.

He opened his eyes and had a splitting headache, and he didn't know who he was and where he was. He sat up from the bed and felt the sticky underpants. He thought that all the things shot in Li Si's body were on his own pants.

He said irritably: "Fuck." He couldn't tell what he was bothered about, but it was annoying, everything was annoying. Damn it, I actually had sex dreams and fucked the little girl in my dreams.

After calming down, he tried to continue to sleep. As soon as he closed his eyes, his mind was filled with the image of Li Si weeping and enjoying himself under him. He sat up directly, felt his lower body standing up again, and Shook his head helplessly.

He picked up his phone and sent a text message, then put it aside and smoked.

Just finished a cigarette when the doorbell rang.

He went to open the door naked, and Susie stood outside with heavy makeup and high heels. She looked at his swollen lower body, covered her mouth and smiled. Pushing him inward, "Go in, it's not good to be seen later."

Chen Yi shrugged indifferently and stepped back.

After Susie took off her high heels, she put down her bag. Close to Chen Yi directly, reaching out to hold his penis. "What's the matter? It's so fierce in the middle of the night." She blew into his ear.

"Stop talking nonsense." Chen Yi reached out and grabbed her soft buttocks, and pressed her directly against the wall. She tore off her panties and wanted to stuff them inside.

Susie pushed him, "What's the matter? I'm not wet yet."

"You'll get wet if you fuck it." Chen Yi said to her with a smile, and then went straight in without question. Susie frowned in pain, touched his back and scraped gently.

Chen Yi took off her skirt as she fucked, and the skirt slipped off, revealing her purple lace underwear, her large breasts and deep cleavage. Chen Yi lowered his head to smell her scent, then moved his mouth and started to suck. Reaching out to untie her underwear, her breasts untied and jumped out. Chen Yi buried it in, it was soft and filled with frankincense, he opened his mouth to bite her bright red nipple, and pulled it outward. Susie grabbed his hair and moaned, pushing him closer to her.

Chen Yi let her legs hang around his waist, and he stretched out his hands to grab her thighs, and walked towards the bedroom step by step. Susie was not small and weighed a bit. Every time he took a step, he would bump her, and the giant blade under him It will go a little further, she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning her head on his shoulder and panting.

Chen Yi bent down and put her on the bed, the lower body was still connected, Susie just relaxed, but Chen Yi didn't give her a chance to breathe, and increased the speed and strength of her body, Susie was hit by him so that she couldn't find her way, just Can keep yelling: "Ah... ah... I can't do it."

Chen Yi looked at Susie under him, as if he could overlap with Li Si in the dream just now, he pushed harder as if he had been injected with chicken blood, trying to make the person under him cry, just like in the dream .

Su Xi was a little surprised by Chen Yi today, he was really too rough, he came in and out without skill, and the hand holding her waist was also very strong, as if he wanted to hurt her on purpose.

At the end of the end, Chen Yi stretched out his hand to cover Susie's mouth obsessively... He pulled out his own thing and shot it on her lower abdomen. Although he seemed to have lost his mind just now, he still knew that he couldn't shoot like in a dream. In Susie, she was just his friend with benefits, not his girlfriend, not his wife, not... Li Si in his dream.

It would be great if what Wei Lu said was true.

Susie panted heavily, and looked at him winkingly, "Why are you so aggressive today...? Have you taken your medicine?"

"No, it's just that I can't run out of strength." Chen Yi stroked his hair.

While smoking a cigarette, he was annoyed thinking about his behavior just now. He was treating Susie as Li Si? Are you really crazy?

Li Si is so pure, so beautiful and so kind, like a princess. How could he, who was at the bottom of the mud, miss her? Having such a lewd dream in a dream, even after waking up, she was still fantasizing about her.

"Heh, beyond your limits." He exhaled a smoke ring, and the smoke ring gradually dissipated, losing its original shape...

Masturbation < pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Source URL: /books/688597/articles/7906389

Masturbation < pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Afterwards, Zhou Chen and Chen Yi sat drinking while Wang Wenwen and Li Si sang at the bar.

Chen Yi and Zhou Chen were a little distracted when they punched, and Li Si's voice was soft. Listening to her song was like soaking in honey wine, sweet and slightly drunk. In this way, Zhou Chen drank several glasses of wine, but fortunately , he has experienced a lot in these years, and he must drink better than Zhou Chen, so Zhou Chen got drunk before him.

Although Zhou Chen was drunk, his eyes were shining brightly. The hair on his forehead was a little long, covering his eyebrows and almost covering his eyes. He folded his arms and looked at Chen Yi with a smile. see how she sings. Suddenly, he stood up and walked in the direction of Wang Wenwen and Li Si, his footsteps were a little flimsy.

Seeing Zhou Chen walking towards them, Li Si winked at Wang Wenwen and signaled him to leave first. Wang Wenwen blushed and grabbed her hand and nodded.

Li Si glanced at the sofa, where Chen Yi was sitting, frowning and flicking his phone. She didn't know that Chen Yi actually wanted to smoke, but smoking was prohibited in the private room, and he drank some wine, so he was a little irritable. But seeing Li Si walking towards him with a soft wind, his mood seemed to calm down a lot, and his frowning brows quickly spread out. Subconsciously, he didn't want Li Si to see his restless appearance. Sitting next to him, Li Si felt a sweet, milky smell. Chen Yi actually doesn't like drinking milk very much, but he likes the smell of her body very much, and he really wants to get close to smell it. Thinking of this, He frowned again, cursed secretly: "Fuck.", got up and opened the door to go out to smoke.

In the corridor, there are many people like him who can't restrain their craving for cigarettes, but surrounded by curling smoke