4

18 blushing heartbeat

In the afternoon, Chen Zekai called her outside the window, but she lowered her head and pretended not to hear. But Lin Yingying spoke out first: "Li Si, someone is looking for you." She shouted loudly, and her sharp voice echoed in the class. The whole class looked at her, she stood up in embarrassment, lowered her head, brushed past Lin Yingying, and walked to the corridor.

Li Si originally wanted to pass by Chen Zekai directly, but Chen Zekai's arm blocked his way. The corridor is not very wide, so if he wants to pass through him to go to the bathroom, he will inevitably bump into his arm . looked up at him, "What are you doing?" Her tone was delicately indifferent, not her usual soft voice.

Chen Zekai smiled flatteringly, "Are you coming for my birthday this week?"

"No." Li Si finished and planned to leave.

Chen Zekai grabbed her arm anxiously, forcing her to stop.

Li Si immediately waved his hand away, looked at him with the most disgusting expression, and walked away.

Capital? source? QQ group! Number: 4788*06741

The faucet in the women's toilet was always on, and the water was constantly flowing from the spout. Li Si washed her arms several times. She didn't like the feeling of being entangled by others, and she didn't like others touching her for no reason. She splashed water on her face again, her bangs were wet, and stuck to her forehead in a mess, she straightened it up, and then went back to class.

When returning to the class, the classmates who passed by looked at her a little strangely, with some sympathy and pity in their eyes. When she returned to her seat in a daze, she knew the reason - someone had written "bitch" in two big characters with a marker on the originally clean table. She stood on the seat, her hands trembling slightly. Wang Yiming looked up at her, "Lin Yingying came to do it just now. I went to the toilet, and when I came back , I saw her leave your seat, and she looked like this when I got closer." Li Si took a deep breath and sat down. .

When the class bell rang, she took out her book calmly and listened to the class carefully. She didn't make a scene or cry on the table, so she just pretended nothing happened. When school was over, Wang Yiming saw her sitting there in a daze, "Would you like to tell the teacher?" Li Si nodded, and his hands on the table gradually clenched into fists: "I will handle it myself."

After Wang Yiming left, she walked to the door of the office and knocked on the door of the junior room.

"Come in." The head teacher's voice came from inside.

Chen Yi was sitting on the motorcycle, crossing his legs and chatting with the motorcycle driver next to him. "Chen Yi, you are so young, how come you drive a motorcycle." Old Wang asked, grinning with his lips cracked by the wind. "I like the feeling of driving a motorcycle. How nice it is to make money." Chen Yi wanted to reach for the cigarettes in his pocket as he spoke, he lifted his buttocks and reached for the cigarette case in his pocket. He took out one and put it in his mouth, then picked up the lighter, and was about to light it. Suddenly, his eyes narrowed, isn't the little princess walking towards him not far away? The black hair draped over her shoulders was blown by the wind, and a few strands stuck to her face. Mom and Dad won't pick you up tonight? Chen Yi thought for a while, then stretched out his hand to pull out the cigarette, and put it back into the cigarette case.