13

Wan was still blowing hot air behind his ear.

"Because it's on the bed." He laughed and put the cigarette in his hand to his mouth.

"Okay, then let's go to bed now." Susie tried her best to suppress her anger, her pretty face twitched slightly, and she clenched her fists tightly.

"No, I want to pick up passengers." Chen Yi put out the burning cigarette, turned to look at her, his frowning eyebrows seemed to ask what was she doing?

"Why did you let me come, and I just rushed up. I let you come, and you look like this?" Susie asked with a crying tone, her eyebrows trembling slightly.

When Chen Yi heard this, his hands froze. I seem to be really scumbag. I used to treat her as a girlfriend because I didn't like anyone. Now I seem to have someone in my heart. between the two to continue to develop. Moreover, Susie seems to regard herself as a Her boyfriend is gone. If you don't make it clear, neither of them will end well.

He sighed and looked at the gate of the campus, but the girl hadn't appeared yet. He patted Wei Lu and explained, "Later, if that girl asks me where I am, you tell her that I didn't leave the car today, and you take her back first, the Xincun community knows, right?"

Wei Lu looked at Su Qian who was not far away, and his face was not very good. He waved his hand and told him that he knew. Chen Yi seems to be in some trouble now, he is handsome but he will cause love debts .

Chen Yi asked Su Qian to sit on his back seat, and rode away.

Li Si came out from the alley next to him and looked at the delicate and tall woman in gorgeous makeup sitting behind Chen Yi's car, with her arms around Chen Yi's waist and her head gently resting on his shoulder, happily smile.

In an instant, a sour feeling rushed to her nose, her heart seemed to be grasped seamlessly by an invisible hand, she panted violently, and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. When Susie appeared just now, she was standing at the school gate. Today, her parents are going on a business trip. She originally planned to ask Chen Yi to take her for a drive in other places, and then take Wang Wenwen's suggestion and try to have some physical contact with him. , she had already made up her mind, but she saw a beautiful woman sitting next to him and kissing his ear. The woman has a good figure, wearing a sexy dress, with high breasts and pretty buttocks, the type Chen Yi likes.While observing, she whispered: "Chen Yi, you pushed her away. You pushed her away." As she spoke, her clenched little hands were splashed with tears. Drop by drop, the beads that want to be connected in series keep rolling down .

She walked aimlessly through the snack street, but was stopped by Wei Lu, "Sister, aren't you looking for Chen Yi?"

"Look for it." She came to her senses, maybe he left because of something, did he tell the driver?

"He didn't come today, but told me to take you back. Get in the car, sister."

"Didn't come?" Li Si cried, he was clearly here, why did he lie to her? Does he hate himself so much? Is the hope that was only yesterday completely dashed today? He doesn't like himself at all.

"No. Get in the car and I'll take you back." Wei Lu followed Chen Yi's instructions and completed his task without noticing the change in Li Si's mood.

Li Si got into the car obediently, and when she got home, she lay on the bed and cried for a long time. Raindrops gradually fell outside the window, and stopped after a while. She snorted, touched her protesting stomach, changed her clothes and planned to go out for food. She wanted to go out like a walking dead, but when she walked to a convenience store not far from the community, she realized that she had neither a key nor an umbrella.

The rain that stopped for a while now is now pattering again, and the bean-sized raindrops fall continuously on the ground, making beautiful splashes one by one. She turned around and went into the canteen to buy a bowl of instant noodles, soaked in hot water, and sat on a small table and chair outside the convenience store, waiting for the instant noodles to boil. She didn't wear shoes, but wore a pair of flip flops. Baiying's petite feet were even paler from the cold, and the splashes from the raindrops hit her feet. She thought... the rain now is a bit like the tears she cried just now. Could it be that God is not happy today?

Here, Chen Yi drove Susie to the door of her bar. Su Qian waited for Chen Yi to park the car, then dragged him into her small room above the bar. As soon as he entered, he began to rub up and kiss Chen Yi with wild feelings, and kept taking off his clothes with his hands. Chen Yi was much stronger than her, so he pushed her away at once. She was pushed back several steps and fell to the ground.

She suddenly cried, crying pear blossoms with rain. He didn't even get up, just lying on his side on the ground, tears kept falling from the corners of his eyes. Chen Yi felt that his strength was not too strong just now, did it hurt her? He squatted down with his legs crossed, stuck his tongue against his cheek, pulled her up, and let her sit on the sofa.

She was still crying, Chen Yi hated women crying the most, Jiaojiao Didi was tired of her now, she couldn't listen to anything. He took out a few pieces of paper and handed them to her, "Don't cry."

"How could you do this to me? Am I just a tool to vent my desire?" Susie wiped her tears with a piece of paper, but the tears were like broken pearls and couldn't stop.

"You should be more mature. I just agreed to get what you want in bed. I really can't promise you more. I'm just a motorcycle driver. I really have nothing to like." Chen Yi planned to make it clear to her.

"Well, I want too much..." Susie blew her nose, looked up at him, her slender and charming eyes became red and swollen.

"Then we will continue to maintain the original relationship." Susie said again.

"This...maybe it won't work. Now...it seems that I have someone I like, and I can't be hard on others." Chen Yi showed his cards, and he was a little naive when he mentioned the person he liked. own feelings.

"Do you have someone you like?" Susie felt that her hands were trembling. She had been waiting for him, waiting for him with all her heart. She thought that if he was satisfied with his body, his heart would be the same sooner or later. Her, now he actually told her that he has someone he likes?

"Yes. So, our relationship has to end." Chen Yi stroked his hair and announced to her with some guilt.

"Okay, it's over when it's over. Let's go." Susie raised her arm feebly and waved to him. She didn't want to be yelling like a madman begging him to let him stay. When she proposed this relationship before, she was decent, and now when she ends this relationship, she also hopes that she is decent.

When Chen Yi came home, he deliberately walked around downstairs in the Lisi community. He drove home after he didn't see her. He parked the car in the carport downstairs, and went upstairs with the pink helmet . helmet is dusty or stolen, it will be troublesome.

As soon as I got home, it was raining lightly outside the window. He lay on the sofa and smoked, thinking of Li Si a little bit. I didn't hear her voice today, didn't see her sweet smile, didn't t touch her long hair that was occasionally blown by the wind on the back of his neck, and my heart seemed to be empty.

After smoking a cigarette, he changed his clothes and went shopping for food with an umbrella.

ps: Want to eat meat? ! Let me see your voices + throw beads in the comments

Milk flavor< pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Source URL: /books/688597/articles/7910448

Milk flavor< pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Chen Yi held an umbrella, walked in the light rain, and came to the neighborhood of Lisi Community with selfishness.