30

Break up with yourself easily.

——

Mother will be back together soon

and it's almost over

?

Comfortable

As Li Si's good friend and best friend, Wang Wenwen soon found out about Li Si and Chen Yi's breakup.

She is busy comforting her best friend and spending time with her clingy boyfriend.

On the weekend, she was ripped away by Zhou Chen and taken to his house.

"Do you know Sisi broke up with your cousin?" Wang Wenwen sat on the edge of the bed, blushing and slapped Zhou Chen's hand on her chest.

"I don't know, Chen Yi won't tell me these things." Unwilling to give up, Zhou Chen moved his hand to her buttocks, gathered his fingers together, and grabbed her soft buttocks.

"Don't make trouble... I heard from Li Si that it was Chen Yi who said he was not good enough for her." Wang Wenwen grabbed his hand.

Hearing this, Zhou Chen stopped moving and sneered, "He's pretending to be with you, do you really think he drives a motorcycle? His second generation ancestor is a rich second generation. When he is tired, he will come down to experience sentient beings . "?

Wang Wenwen was surprised, and opened her small mouth slightly: "What do you mean? He is the second generation rich?"?

Zhou Chen spoke eloquently.

Chen Yi's father is very rich, but like many rich people, he likes to take care of women outside. Therefore, Chen Yi hated his father, and he was closer to his mother. Chen Yi's mother liked to take Chen Yi back to her hometown , which gave Zhou Chen and Wang Wenwen the opportunity to follow him and call him brother.

Later, Chen Yi's mother committed suicide because of depression. In a fit of anger, he left the home where he had stayed for more than twenty years and came to his mother's hometown, which was the city.

Chen Yi's grades were not very good. When he came here alone at the beginning, he only had brute force and did some hard work.

When he didn't leave that home, he liked riding a motorcycle very much, so later, he saved enough money to buy a motorcycle, although it was several times worse than the motorcycle he drove before. However, he thought, making money by driving motorcycles makes him happy too.

Zhou Chen stretched out his hand to close Wang Wenwen's slightly opened mouth, and then continued, "Recently, I heard from my mother that Chen Yi's father has been calling him to go back."

"Why go back?" Wang Wenwen was taken aback.

"Inherit the family property, fool." Zhou Chen kissed her.

"Then... if he goes back, he will also break up with Sisi." Wang Wenwen frowned and said troubledly.

"You do what you have to do now. Don't keep thinking about Li Si. Your boyfriend is almost suffocating." Zhou Chen turned her head so that she could only look at him. Angry little daughter-in-law.