24

He looked at her with undisguised desire in his eyes, and his thin lips were rosy.

Li Si's eyes were foggy, looking at him like water, blushing, looking at him speechlessly.

Chen Yi leaned forward to kiss her lips, soft lips, sweet breath. He rubbed her nipple, pulled her nipple and gently pulled it out, causing her to gasp. He kissed her and wrapped all her love for him into his belly.

He reached out to touch her private parts, which were already wet. He smiled lightly, wet his palms with her spring water, and then showed her, "Baby, it's all from you." He licked his fingers, stretched his rough tongue in and out, hooked up the transparent liquid, and swallowed it into his mouth.

Li Si blushed and anxiously took his hand, not letting him lick it any more. "It's too dirty!...Don't lick it anymore!" The voice trembled, with a slight cry.

"It's not dirty, baby's whole body is sweet." Chen Yi lightly pecked her holding his hand.

Li Si refused, and still refused to let go, dragging him to the bathroom to wash his hands.

After being dragged by her to wash his hands, Chen Yi squatted down and picked her up, and put her on his bed. Li Si grabbed the quilt with both hands and looked at him with his elbows propped up, his face was flushed with tenderness .

Chen Yi grabbed the hem of the skirt and lifted it up. The naked body was exposed in front of his eyes, the delicate breasts, the flat belly, and the seductive pussy. His eyes were red, and he pulled down his pants, which fell off at his feet together with the panties.

"It's hard fried," he said.

Li Si looked at his penis, it was swollen and stiff, it seemed to be still steaming, and the purple-red cock was shaking slightly under his lower abdomen.

"Come here." Standing by the bed, Chen Yi called her, his voice low and magnetic.

Li Si crawled towards him in a daze, and sat in front of him with his legs slanted. In front of his face was his hardened cock, which was really steaming, and Li Si could feel its heat.

He stepped back and bent down to touch her face.

"Today, fuck you." He stretched out his hand to hold her hanging jade breast, like a little pigeon, soft and warm.

"Here...how...can...ah?" Li Si asked while moaning.

Chen Yi stopped talking and pushed her onto the bed. She was resting on a soft pillow behind her head, her winking eyes were like silk. Even though she was lying down, her breasts stood tall like two hills. Chen Yi straddled her body, did not sit on her, and supported himself with the strength of his thighs.

Li Si's eyes were wide open, and the big purple-red ferocious cock was right in front of her eyes. She panicked, and the horse's eyes on the head of the penis faced her directly, spitting liquid.

Chen Yi covered her eyes with his hand, "Don't be afraid..."

Chen Yi held her plump breasts with both hands, and squeezed his penis in the middle. The penis was wrapped in soft breasts, which was very comfortable.

Li Si was pressed against Li Si's chest, his hot cock in the middle of the cleavage was rubbing back and forth, his thick pubic hair was also rubbing against her breasts, it was painful and itchy, it was always comfortable...Look at Chen Yi again He seemed to enjoy it very much, squinting his eyes and panting, she was even more happy, happy to please her partner.