22

He bumped her dozens of times, grown and shot all the semen onto her flat belly.

He held her face naked and kissed her carefully. "The princess is crying again...?"

"No..." Li Si sniffed and panted in denial. After she calmed down, she didn't know why she was crying, it hurt too much? It doesn't hurt too much... too comfortable? Then why is she crying...it's really weird.

"Princess, there is a lot of water below, and there is also a lot of water above." Chen Yi smiled and whispered in her ear.

"You...bad!" Li Si cursed with a blushing face.

Chen Yi felt that she was flirting when she said this naked.

"I'm just bad." He bit her nipples and tugged.

"Stop biting...my stomach is full of your stuff, it's about to flow onto the quilt..." She tugged at Chen Yi's arm to let him see his belly.

"Next time I will cum into your stomach, and then stop it so that it won't come out." Chen Yi stretched out his hand to pinch her other breast.

Li Si really thinks that he...is too good at saying such blushing words...Is he saying that next time he will ejaculate inside himself? ...Will she... eat all of these things... with her bottom? ... She looked at the thick semen on her lower abdomen.

Chen Yi stopped teasing her and took her to clean the toilet.

-

Chen Yi helped her put on his basketball shirt, which was vest-style with big cuffs. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Standing on the side, she could see her round, pretty and soft chest, dotted with two little pink beans. The clothes could only cover her buttocks just enough, leaving her slender thighs exposed to the air. Chen Yi's eyes were straightened, he carried her to the bed and buried her in the crook of her neck: "Sleep with me tonight." This time It was not a question, but a statement.

Li Si nodded shyly, holding his big hand on his belly...

Chen Yi dominated one of his legs between her legs, and kept rubbing against her legs before going to bed, making Li Sijiao gasp.

She pressed his thigh and begged weakly: "Don't rub anymore...I have to go to school tomorrow."

Chen Yi had no choice but to give up and hug her to sleep obediently.

Miss me here, here, and here

Li Si was woken up by Chen Yi. Behind him, he took off his pants to reveal his morning erect cock, and fucked her legs back and forth, barely hitting her small cunt several times. The panties were trapped in the small slit, tightly clamped by the flesh flap.

"Hmm...Chen...Yi..." Li Si lowered his head and lifted the quilt, and he could see the glans protruding from the center of his legs from time to time, round and plump, forming a sharp contrast with his snow-white complexion. She couldn't help bowing her waist, as if she was sending her hips towards Chen Yi.

"So comfortable... so soft..."? Chen Yi reached out to rub her breasts in front of her. The nipples had hardened into small grains, and they rubbed gently against the thin calluses in his hands.