21

There was crystal clear saliva flowing from her horns, and her chin was also shiny. She was panting violently, and the snowy peaks on her chest rose and fell, looking lewd and erotic.

Chen Yi's lower body had already started to swell, he stretched out his hand to wipe her saliva patiently, and kissed her chin with a smile. Li Si hadn't recovered from the passionate kiss just now, he just gasped and let him go. He reached out to help her up, then straightened up, took off his clothes, and lowered his head to untie his pants, leaving only a pair of underwear, which wrapped his already erect cock, and was propped up into a big tent.

Li Si sat on the bed with his arms propped up, watching his neat and clean undressing movements. When he undressed, his waist and abdominals were slightly bent, and the gap between the abdominal muscles became more obvious. She blushed again. his pants and only wore one Underpants, black boxer briefs bounding his strong, thick thighs, with a small tent in the middle, his... penis, which she touched yesterday... The panties showed the outline of the shaft of his cock , with veins , Thick and long columnar shape, when she saw this thing, she remembered last night, she could feel a lot of sticky liquid coming out of her lower body again.

"Baby Sisi, take off your clothes, okay?" Chen Yi spoke to her in a coaxing tone, whispering softly, with his own intolerable emotions.

Li Si was coaxed by his low-pitched request, he raised his arms and took off his skirt, put the skirt aside with his legs bent, and looked at him with a blushing face. The naked skin was illuminated by the lamp, glowing with soft light, and her little red face, Chen Yi was burning with desire, wishing to stab straight into her body, until she cried, until she begged himself... ...but he knew he couldn't. high school student. Although her body was already mature, her academic performance was much more important than his selfish desires. She had to go to school tomorrow. If she really did it, she might be fucked by him I can't get out of bed, so today, at most, I have had a dry addiction and let her help me out.

He sat on the bed, supported her waist, pulled her towards him, lowered his head to bite on her bare skin, the smooth and soft skin had the fragrance of milk, he gradually descended, sucked her breasts, and then reached out to In her underwear, she took out her small breasts and licked them carefully. The underwear was pressed under her round breasts, and the exposed breasts were held up by the underwear, making them more erect. He sucked her nipples with his mouth, held her soft breasts in his mouth, and deliberately made a "tsk tsk" sound, which made Li Si bow his head and hum softly in embarrassment. Holding her other breast with one hand, gently kneading, pulling the nipple, and mischievously pressing the hardened breast meat into the breast meat. Li Si could only straighten up, raise his head and frown, grab his hair, and moan softly.

I will cum in your stomach next time (h) (100 collections plus more)

He was no longer obsessed with her snow breasts, and slowly pecked kisses down her flat belly, all the way to her pubic bone. Fascinated, he caressed her protruding pussy with his hands, then hooked the side of her panties and pulled them down. Her pussy was finally fully exposed in front of him, just as he imagined, fragrant, sweet, and beautiful. The soft pubic hair covered the white and tender skin, and there was a pink and tender pussy below, and spring water was flowing out of the untouched secret garden one by one, inviting him to find out. He stopped observing, and followed his instinct to lower his head and kiss the other slightly open mouth...

When Li Si felt his hot breath lingering at his acupuncture point, he became frightened. She wanted to move up, but Chen Yi tightly restrained her waist, unable to move. Ah...he actually kissed there, what can I do? That's where she peed. She struggled violently and pushed his head. He didn't move at all. He even stuck out his tongue and began to lick her pussy. The rough tongue rubbed against her soft flesh. Li Si trembled all over, like It is uncomfortable and seems to be comfortable. She stopped pushing him, and even clamped her thighs and his head tightly, preventing him from moving any more. He stayed away, smiled, and looked up at Li Si's expression. She frowned, her neck curved gracefully, and then opened her mouth to pant heavily.

"Baby, it smells so good here, and the water is sweet." Chen Yi continued to hook her small clitoris with his tongue, speaking indistinctly.

"No...Chen Yi...not here." Her waist was up and down, moving non-stop. It was too fast, and his tongue kept touching his protruding nub. She didn't know where it was, but she knew it was a grain... It was over... The urge to urinate was getting deeper and deeper, and she wanted to go to the toilet... ...But she dared not say that Chen Yi was in a hurry, she dared not interrupt him, she couldn't bear to interrupt him.

Chen Yi opened the labia between her legs with his hands, revealing her pink and soft fleshy channel, which was tightly closed, wriggling as if breathing. The rough big tongue first licked in its direction, and after hearing Li Si's coquettish panting with satisfaction, Chen Yi used his tongue as his penis, thrusting shallowly at the hole, Li Si kept writhing, The spring water under his body was also flowing continuously, and he purposely made a sound of "chiliuliu", swallowing all the water that flowed out of her into his stomach. After thrusting his tongue more than a dozen times like this, Li Si raised his back violently, shrunk his hips, a large amount of water spewed out from his pussy, and Chen Yi was doused all over his face.

He was pleasantly surprised, she was squirting for the first time, so sensitive. He didn't wipe his face, water dripped down his thick eyelashes...

Li Si cried, really cried, tears rolling down from the corners of his eyes. She really wanted to scold herself to death, why did she pee without holding back... She quickly sat up on the bed, held his wet face and apologized guiltily, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it... I really ...It wasn't intentional..." She hurriedly crawled to the side of the bed and took a tissue to help him wipe it off. Her forehead, cheeks, and eyelashes were all filled with water... She was crying and apologizing while helping him wipe his delicate face. Crumpled into a ball, very pitiful.

"Why are you crying... Fool, this is a sign that you love me." Chen Yi said with a smile, his heart ached so much that he reached out to wipe her tears.

"But... I accidentally... peed out..." Li Si gradually stopped crying, panting continuously.

"You pee because you are comfortable..." Chen Yi stroked her cheek with his fingertips.

"Really……"

"Doesn't the princess still believe me?"

"Then you... don't do this again..."

"How?" He asked her intentionally.

"It's just... licking my bottom." As expected, she blushed and said coyly, the two round balls on her chest trembling slightly.

"I not only want to lick, but also to fuck." He uttered obscenities indiscriminately, making Li Si's face even redder with embarrassment.

"Don't say that..." Li Si looked up at him and corrected him shyly.

Chen Yi stopped talking, and the desire under his body became more and more unbearable. He took her hand, put it on his small tent, and scratched her palm hintingly.

Li Si understood what he meant, knelt down in front of him, took off his panties, and a huge and ferocious cock popped out. She just wanted to reach out to help him, but was held down by Chen Yi.

"Try a new one today." Chen Yi pushed Li Si down slowly, and kept kissing her whole body. When she was wet enough, he pushed her thighs away with his knees, and the hard and hot cock was caught in her. the slit, he rubbed against her buttocks and the labia flap kept twitching, the wet body fluid and sweat wrapped him, just like in her cunt.

His giant cock twitched non-stop in the center of her tender legs, the rough pubic hair scraped her tender flesh, the painful and comfortable pleasure made her moan, at first it was thin, suppressed, and then it was released Panting . a little scared by this inexplicable pleasure, and she shouted: "Chen Yi...don't want...too fast." But Chen Yi continued to thrust himself as if he didn't hear it, and she pushed back aggrievedly . Him, he still didn't stop. In the end, she cried, and the tears fell down her face and fell on his pillow and bedding, smudged. Her tears kept falling, but there was a coquettish moan in her throat.. .

Speed ​​​​up after Chen Yi