29

ah...? "

Chen Yi shook her breasts with his hands, and smirked: "Bring it on, otherwise how will I live for a week? Or do you want me to watch porn?"

"No! Don't look, you have a girlfriend, you have mine." Li Si's possessiveness was at work, and she held his hand anxiously.

"Okay, don't look at it, just look at my little slut." Chen Yi bit her nipple.

"Ah... don't call me a slut." Li Si pushed him.

"Isn't it just my little slut?" Chen Yi purposely looked at her with pursed lips.

"No...Little slut is a curse...I don't like it." Li Si insisted.

"Okay, my princess." Chen Yi hugged her tightly and said tenderly.

With her in my arms, the world feels warm.

break up (h)

When the two woke up, it was already afternoon.

Outside the window, the clouds died red by the setting sun rolled up on the horizon like maple leaves.

Li Si let out a comfortable cry and woke up leisurely. Embarrassed to find that Chen Yi put his thick legs between his own and clasped her firmly, it seemed that his weak penis was still pressed against his waist.

Li Si lightly planned to get out of bed, but was pulled back by Chen Yi, and returned to his generous arms. Chen Yi wrapped his hands around Li Si's waist, rested his head on the crest of her neck, and deeply smelled the milk scent on her body, which was sweet and sweet.

"Are you a sophomore?" Chen Yi asked hoarsely.

"En." Li Si's small hand slowly covered his big hand and tightened slowly.

"Where do you want to study in university?" Chen Yi started to be dishonest, and while asking, he kissed the tender flesh of her neck and licked her skin, and the sound of gentle and fine saliva rang out in the room.

"Well...anything is fine..." Li Si couldn't hold back and moaned. He seemed to be about to do it again, his cock gradually swelled and stood upright, pressing against her waist.

"Then I'll go wherever you go, okay?" Chen Yi pinched her small chin with his hand, twisted it slightly, and looked at her with tenderness in his eyes.

"Okay... um..." Li Si's shy answer was captured by his lips, she responded docilely and obediently, and there was a buzzing in her ears, only the heartbeat of the deep stream and waterfall.

The sound of "pa pa pa pa" physical contact echoed in the empty room, mixed with the unbearable coquettish moans of the girls and the rough panting of the boys.

Li Si's legs were split apart, and Chen Yi's big hands held her round knees. He grabbed her knees and pushed back and forth, stabbing her deepest every time, and every time it aroused her whole body. Trembling, staring at Venus.

Chen Yi has been in this position for a long time. This position can not only see her emotional appearance clearly, but also can hold her nipples in a smooth way, and can also penetrate his cock to the end. He likes it very much.