37

hands, dripping wet.

"And then...! How is your father?" Although Li Si was being played with by him, he was still worried about Chen Yi's father from the bottom of his heart.

"It's okay...he's okay. I've messed with you like this, why do you still care about him?" Chen Yi pretended to be dissatisfied and opened his mouth, the kneading movements of his hands became more serious, Huaxin was stimulated and spit out more water.

"Ah...it's your father...I'm worried that it's normal..." Li Si shook his body and shrank into Chen Yi's arms.

"My daughter-in-law hasn't even passed the family...would she start worrying about her father-in-law's body?" Chen Yi asked with a smile, stretching out his finger to lightly poke her flower acupoint, there was a lot of water and it was unimpeded.

"Hmm... Who said that... I haven't married you yet..." Li Si shyly refuted his words while bearing the thrust of his fingers.

"Soon...you can only marry me." Chen Yi added a finger, and the voice of "guji guji" became louder.

"...Okay...I'll just...marry you...too soon...Chen Yi..." Li Si bites his chest, it is very hard, there is no meat at all, and there is no place for his teeth to bite, so, in the end, it is like holding.

"Is it comfortable..." Chen Yi thrust in quickly, and added another finger.

"Comfortable..." Li Si's voice trembled, and his rough fingers kept twitching.

"Is it comfortable to have my big dick?" Chen Yi hit her leg with his erect penis.

"No... yes..." Li Si was so conflicted, sad and happy.

"Do you want...husband...'s big dick?" Chen Yi suddenly stopped his movements.

Li Si opened his eyes, his eyes were filled with water vapor and full of luster. She frowned, the sudden emptiness under her body made her unbearable, she bit her lips: "I want... I want my husband's... big dick...", she read the word husband with trembling heart, he is her husband.

"Why do you want it?" Chen Yi continued to ask, his lower body bumped into her again.

"I want it... to insert me..." Li Si was extremely ashamed.

"Okay, my husband will use his big dick to penetrate you right away." Chen Yi pressed her under him, aimed at her, retracted his buttocks, and stabbed her directly.

He was pounding fiercely in her warm vagina, the white and tender legs were reddened by him, the soft meat in the hole was pulled out by himself, and then stuffed in by himself, in and out, it was amazing Chen Yi's eyes were red .

Li Si can even feel the meridian clinging to his penis inserted in his body, and the hot and thick cock pokes the cunt forcefully, every time the impact seems to reach the deepest part of the vagina.

"Baby...you are my wife...baby wife..." Chen Yi kissed her slightly opened mouth, stuck out his tongue, and exchanged body fluid.

Li Si hooked his waist meekly, looked at him affectionately, and watched him panting and moaning emotionally on his body. She liked him so much and loved making love to him.