11

"Then you...do you like me?" Wang Wenwen wanted to hear from him.

"I like it, I like it to the point of death. You tell those sons of Zhao Linyao to get out of here, or I will kill him." Zhou Chen buried her neck and said fiercely, and then bit her shoulder of soft meat.

"Okay, I will break up with him tomorrow." Wang Wenwen said with a smile.

"Are you afraid that I will beat him to death? You want to protect him?" Zhou Chen suddenly raised his head from her neck and asked dissatisfied.

Wang Wenwen held back her laughter when she heard what he said, and reached out to scratch his hair, "You are so cute, can I kiss you."

"Damn it? I want you to come to this kind of thing, I will kiss you to death." Zhou Chen lowered his head and kissed her, bit her lip with his tongue in his mouth, and kept messing with her mouth with his Tongue. Wang Wenwen had never had such a passionate kiss before, and she panted violently.

Zhou Chen leaned against her head, looked at her confused eyes and the sparkle at the corners of her lips, and he reached out his hand to wipe the saliva from the corners of her mouth. Then show her, "Your or mine? "

Wang Wenwen didn't know what to say, Zhou Chen was really naive. She pushed him, "No more kisses, you're dizzy, go to sleep."

"Don't get dizzy anymore, you sleep with me." Zhou Chen said while lying beside her and hugging her.

"Aren't I here? You sleep with your eyes closed."

Zhou Chen hugged her even tighter, breathing warm air in her ear, "The sleep I'm talking about is not that kind of sleep, it's... this kind." He rubbed Wang Wenwen's legs with his raised spirit.

Wang Wenwen understood what he meant in an instant, he wanted to go to bed. He wanted to sleep with her. She blushed and looked at him in bewilderment.

"I want to stuff it into you, okay?" Zhou Chen lifted the thing up again, just facing her acupuncture point.

"You...you can't..." Wang Wenwen refused him weakly, she was afraid that if he said anything else, she would agree.

"I want to stuff it in even in my dreams, let me try it, okay?" Zhou Chen said coquettishly, rubbing her neck.

Wang Wenwen gave in, every time Zhou Chen acted like a baby to her, she would agree, and this time he acted like a baby in his neck, and...he liked himself, and he also said...he wanted to have sex with her in his dreams.

She also thought about it, and sometimes in the middle of the night, she also thought about whether Zhou Chen was also ruthless in bed, and whether she would make herself unable to get out of bed.

She didn't say much, just kissed his hairy head and took off her clothes.

When Zhou Chen saw her naked ketone body, his eyes lit up, and the originally drunk eyes were full of lust. He touched her whole body with his hands, loved her whole body since he was a child, kissed all her sensitive spots, and... stuffed his cock into the place he dreamed of, her watery pink hole.

Zhou Chen drank some wine and heaved on Wang Wenwen's body endlessly with the strength of alcohol. Sweat flowed from his forehead to his chin, and finally dripped onto Wang Wenwen's white and tender chest. Wang Wenwen would moan obediently and emotionally when he asked her to shout out. Kiss the palm of his hand when he wipes away her tears. When he asked her to stick up her butt, she would obediently turn her back on him so that he could go deeper.