9

The people below are not like him who almost rushed out of the door. He was afraid that if he stayed there any longer, he would not be able to bear it. The wine he drank just now seemed to have an effect, and his head was swollen bluntly. He took a deep breath of the cigarette in his hand, and then slowly let it out.

Li Si saw that he rushed out the door as soon as he sat down, and felt very uncomfortable and wronged. What did she do? Is she a scourge to him? Why is he running so fast? to shed tears, and her nose twitched slightly. Seeing the yellow transparent liquid with bubbles on the marble table, she picked it up and took a sip uncomfortably. When Chen Yi didn't come back, she took several sips intermittently. The bitter beer continued to slide down her throat. In the end, she actually drank a whole glass of wine.

When Chen Yi came back after smoking and calming down, she was already drunk and looked at Chen Yi with her arms propped up. Chen Yi looked at her suspiciously, why staring at himself like that? Then, the lovely girl in front of her burst into tears, with big teardrops falling down, her beautiful lips were puckered, and she kept sobbing.

Chen Yi was petrified, what's going on? He went out to smoke a cigarette, why did he cry like this? He frantically went to get a tissue for her, but Li Si didn't answer it, just watched him cry . his eyes, reached out to wipe her tears, and sure enough... Her face was soft, and there was a delicate and smooth touch under her hands. Li Si saw him wiping her tears with his own hands, most of the dissatisfaction in his heart disappeared, the tears did not fall, and his mouth was still slightly downward, looking unhappy.

Chen Yi threw the tissue, looked at her like this, stretched out his hand to stroke his hair, and then asked her gently in a low voice: "What's wrong?" He remembered that Wang Wenwen's mother used to coax the crying Wang Wenwen like this when she was a child.

Li Si was drunk, his mind was heavy, and he said whatever he wanted. "As soon as I sit down, you leave." She sobbed, with a trembling voice, and gasped for breath halfway through.

Chen Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I'm going to smoke."

"Oh..." Li Si pouted in response.

Then the two looked at each other, and the surrounding air gradually heated up. Chen Yi felt that something might happen if this continued, so he coughed and picked up the box behind him and handed it to her. "Happy birthday, princess. "

Seeing him take out a gift, Li Si happily straightened up to pick it up, and heard him calling himself a princess, is this true? Is she a princess? ... Is she the princess in his heart? Li Si's face, which was originally red from the wine, was even more flushed now. She held the box carefully, "Is it a gift for me? What is it? Can I open it?"

Chen Yi smiled and nodded, the drunken princess was softer than the sober one, her voice was as soft as a puddle of water.

She slowly took it apart, and when she saw the pink helmet, her eyes lit up, and she put her face against the shell of the helmet, "I like it so much, thank you."

"Just like it." Chen Yi was also very happy to see how she liked it, as long as she could be happy.

"Then I put it on?" Li Si said and put the hat on. The small face looked even cuter when squeezed into the hat. She shook her head, feeling very heavy and dizzy. She reached out and took off her hat, then kissed the transparent board, and muttered: "I really like the gift you gave me."

When Chen Yi saw her kissing the helmet, his eyes darkened.

Li Si raised his head suddenly and caught his lustful eyes, but his brain didn't react because he was drunk. She looked up at Chen Yi, and then said, "Can you pat me on the head too... just like you did to Wenwen just now?" She has been a little bitter since just now, and she also wants to be patted on the head by Chen Yi.

When Chen Yi heard her words, his eyes narrowed, not knowing what she meant. There was hesitation in her tone for fear of being rejected, and he couldn't bear it. Forget it, no matter what she meant, he didn't suffer. Isn't touching her something he always wanted to do tonight?

Li Si lowered his head obediently, and even stretched his head forward for him to pat. From his direction, she seemed to be buried in his arms, restraining the desire to reach out and press her head to his arms. Impulsively, he reached out and put her head on her head. Her hair was black and soft, and it felt good on it.

Li Si squinted her eyes and felt his big hand on her head. She thought he would pat her twice before leaving, but instead, he touched her head gently, unlike the pat on Wang Wenwen's head just now. , but gently and gently stroked her head, from the top of the head to the back of the head, touched several times, and then... went down and touched the back of her neck, Li Si wanted to lie down comfortably, his hand It's warm and big, although it's a little rough, but he touches it very gently and carefully.

Chen Yi touched the back of her neck obsessively. Seeing that she didn't respond, he just pretended that she was drunk and indulged himself to touch her secretly. Sure enough, her skin was delicate and smooth, which made people love it. He stroked down her neck, and a large piece of skin on the back was also exposed. He touched it quietly again, and then... Li Si took a breath and let out a groan. Chen Yi was so frightened that he stopped immediately, and Li Si slowly looked up at him, with mist in his eyes, as if he was about to cry. Chen Yi was in a hurry, wishing he could slap himself, he looked at Li Si at a loss, with a guilty expression on his face.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you, but I was too comfortable just now." Li Si said, his voice was soft, soft, with some water in his eyes, not only comfortable but also uncomfortable to cry.

"It's okay. It's late, why don't you go back?" Chen Yi pretended to be calm and looked at his mobile phone.

"Okay, what about the two of them?" Li Si turned his head to look at Wang Wenwen and Zhou Chen. The two were some distance away from Li Si. Li Si squinted his eyes and could barely see them sitting together.

"It's okay, I'll take you back first, and I'll take them later." Chen Yi said, then walked over to explain something to the two of them, and then took Li Si away.

In the taxi they took, Li Si sat in the back seat, his head was drowsy, and he fell asleep leaning on Chen Yi's shoulder. Chen Yi's breathing became more and more heavy, under his eyes was her snow-like skin, a large area was exposed, and her lower body tended to harden.

Seeing the behavior of the two, the driver smiled and said, "Young man, your girlfriend is pretty. I'll drive faster so you can go back to work earlier." He smiled a bit lewdly, and Chen Yi could understand what he said, Embarrassed to answer a few words, the giant blade under him is getting stronger and stronger.

When Li Si arrived home, Chen Yi lightly pushed her to wake him up, and watched her enter the house before leaving in peace.

After she left, he found out that she forgot to take the gift she gave her. He smiled helplessly, then took the gift and went back to KTV to find Wang Wenwen and Zhou Chen, but when he got there, he found that they were no longer there. He turned on his phone and saw that Zhou Chen had sent him a text message—we're going back first.

So, smelling of alcohol, he carried the gift he bought for Li Si and went home. He took a shower and came out of the bathroom with his upper body naked and his lower body wrapped in a towel. When he was wiping his hair, he saw the helmet he gave her, and thought of her silly and cute look wearing the helmet today, and the scene of kissing the helmet... Suddenly he couldn't help taking a step forward, and took the helmet out of the bag Take it out, put it on the corner of the bed, then throw the towel in your hand on the chair, lie on the bed, put your head back with one hand, and gently lift your own bath towel with the other hand, recalling Li Si's appearance today, Her voice, the way she blushed, and her silky skin... He grabbed his thing and started to move it up and down, he groaned,