19

In the back seat, a happy atmosphere permeated the surroundings, and the whole body seemed to have a warm current.

Chen Yi looked at her cute and cute appearance, couldn't hold back, pushed away the transparent part of her helmet, and kissed her lips, the flesh on her face was squeezed by the helmet, even her lips became fleshy The fleshy one was Softer than before, with a sweet fragrance, and Chen Yi kissed it with a little forgetfulness.

Li Si blushed and let him kiss him...

When they were already speeding on the road, she was still thinking, why does he love to kiss herself so much...?

She wrapped her hands around his thin waist. He was wearing a black T-shirt. Her hands were right on his lower abdomen. She shrunk her fingers so that she could feel the shape of his abdominal muscles more clearly. , and there are gullies between each piece.

Stealing tofu was successful! She secretly smiled and pressed closer to Chen Yi's solid back.

How could Chen Yi not be aware of the little girl's little movements, half of his attention was on the road conditions, and half on the little girl behind him, she stuck to him very tightly, and her protruding soft breasts also squeezed his back, he enjoys it with pleasure. Her warm little hands were still quietly touching his abdominal muscles, as if he thought he didn't know... He looked in the rearview mirror, and she was smiling with trembling shoulders, so cute.

-

Arrive at the downstairs of Chen Yi's house.

Chen Yi asked Li Si to get out of the car first, and she let go of his arm and got out of the car with a blushing face. The long legs straddled his back seat neatly, and put them down again. Chen Yi cast his eyes down, she raised her legs too much, just now he could see the corner of her panties, the white ones wrapped around her round buttocks.

He parked the car safely first, approached her, and carefully looked at her skirt, which was not short, and would only disappear when he lifted his legs. That is to say... it would be good if only I could see the spring scene just now. Satisfied, he took her hand and went upstairs together. Li Si held his helmet in one hand, and was led by Chen Yi in the other, and he and Chen Yi entered his room one after the other.

Chen Yi let go of her hand and lowered his head to change his shoes. Then bent down and took the last slippers from the shoe cabinet, put them by her feet, then squatted by her feet, and untied her shoelaces with ease. Li Si didn't react, and drew back his feet, and his shoes were tightly pulled by him, and they were suddenly stretched.

She hurriedly said: "No need, I'll do it myself." Then, she saw his lowered cut head lifted up, smiling, showing eight shining teeth: "Don't move, the princess can't change shoes by herself. "Li Si was flustered with embarrassment at what he said again, and the temperature on his face suddenly rose, "Where am I a princess?..."

"My princess." His voice came to her ears from bottom to top, filling her heart full.

Chen Yi took off her shoes and put her socked foot on his knee. She stood on the spot with one foot and stepped on Chen Yi's knee with the other. He glanced inadvertently, and saw the scenery at the bottom of the skirt again, along the thin straight legs, the white lace panties wrapped her soft pussy and buttocks, and a soft hair was playfully exposed from the edge . Chen Yi's Adam's apple rolled up and down. To him, she was really like a walking aphrodisiac. Any movement anytime, anywhere could arouse his strong sexual desire. He suppressed the desire under his body and helped her take off her socks. Her little white feet were glowing softly under the light, and her nails were round and clean, without any messy nail polish.