10

Biting his lips, the movement of his hands lasted for a long time, and he kept recalling the sound of her actions and movements in his mind, and then when the sweet voice she made in KTV just now sounded in his ears, he straightened up , his hands were sticky greasy.

He opened his eyes and saw the pink helmet. The helmet was placed right where his cock was facing so...it was like Liz was watching him jerk off, and jerk off for her. He stood up, reaching for the helmet . , he smeared the cloudy liquid on his hands, especially where she kissed, and wiped it several times.

He lay down and sighed. His desire for her was really getting stronger and stronger, and he didn't know what to do... He became irritable again, and got up naked to smoke.

Zhou Chen (h) < Pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Source URL: /books/688597/articles/7908099

Zhou Chen (h) < Pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blushing and beating Zhou Chen (h)

The day after my birthday is still a weekend. Wang Wenwen came to Li Si's house to look for her in the afternoon. When Li Si went out to pick her up, she found that she was walking in a strange posture, as if walking with her legs crossed. She wrapped the coat around her body suspiciously, and took her to the room to talk.

When Wang Qing was at home, his eyes lit up when he saw Wang Wenwen. "Sisi, is this your classmate?" Li Si seldom brings friends to the house. Wang Wenwen is the first one since she was in high school. Although this girl's face is a bit cold, she is still very polite. She bows to Wang Qing first when she enters the door. bow.

"Mom, this is Wenwen, who is in the next class and takes good care of me." Li Si introduced.

"Did you celebrate your birthday together last night?" Wang Qing stepped forward to pass water to Wang Wenwen. Hearing this, Li Si and Wang Wenwen were a little embarrassed, and they seemed to have remembered something.

"Yes." Li Si replied.

"Oh, the two little girls are still so drunk. Sisi was drunk last night." Wang Qing joked that Li Si fell on the sofa as soon as he came back last night. She sent it to the room.

"No, I don't drink too much, I actually just drank a... beer." Li Si retorted.

Wang Qing reached out and nodded her head, "Okay, you two go upstairs to play by yourself."

As soon as he entered, Li Si locked it, and asked Wang Wenwen anxiously: "How was it last night? I didn't pay attention to you after drinking some wine."

Wang Wenwen sat by the bed, lowered her head, and kept picking at each other with her fingers, as if she wanted to say something but dared not say it.

Li Si approached her and found that her face was flushed. She smiled and asked, "Is there any progress? Are you holding hands?"

"Not only..." Wang Wenwen said in a low voice.

"Kiss! My God?"

"More than..." she continued to deny.

"Isn't it? Did you go to bed?" Li Si finally asked, and remembering her awkward walking posture, everything became clear.