15

Pregnancy < Pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a glass of coconut milk)|PO18 blushes and heartbeats

Source URL: /books/688597/articles/7910774

Condom < Pink helmet (rough guy x soft girl) (let's have a cup of coconut milk)|PO18 blush and heartbeat

Chen Yi took out the key to open the door, gave Li Si a new pair of slippers, motioned her to go in first, and then closed the umbrella at the door. His umbrella hand trembled slightly, he was very excited, he did n't t know what would happen next, but when he thought of Li Si coming to his home, he was very excited.

Li Si stood cautiously at the door, feeling that the current situation was unrealistic. She was standing at Chen Yi's house now, and Chen Yi was right behind her.

She looked around, his house was not very big, the living room and the kitchen were integrated into one, and there were two small doors, which seemed to be the bedroom and the bathroom. Although the space is small, it is very tidy . There are only a few motorcycle magazines on the coffee table in the living room, and there is an ashtray, but there are many cigarette butts in the ashtray. She frowned subconsciously, smoking is actually very bad for the body.

Chen Yi saw her stunned in place, a little funny, he stretched out his hand to grab her arm and brought her to the sofa, then stood and said to her: "I'm going to the bedroom, you sit for a while. " Li Si nodded obediently, put his hands on his knees Going up, like a kid waiting for candy in a kindergarten. Chen Yi patted her on the head in satisfaction, because he liked her obedient appearance.

Chen Yi turned around and went to the bedroom to change clothes. When he came out, Li Si still made the same movements as before he went to change clothes. He couldn't help raising the corner of his mouth again.

"Aren't you going to take off your coat? I'll get you some water. Is lukewarm water okay?" After Chen Yi asked, the first sentence was a bit unnatural.

"Ah... yes." Li Si breathed a sigh of relief after watching Chen Yi walk towards the kitchen. In fact, she took off her coat just now when he was in the room. After taking off, she realized that what she was wearing today was the same gray one she saw Wang Wenwen wear the other day. Vest. In addition, the rain kept flowing into the jacket just now, and now the collar of her vest is soaked, and the gray vest is soaked black, sticking to her chest wetly, and some raindrops flow down her cleavage All the way down, her underwear was also a little wet. She didn't dare to take it off...it was too revealing...she couldn't help but blush just now, how could she let Chen Yi see...she remembered, Wang Wenwen said that Chen Yi liked her like this...if Chen Yi saw it, no Knowing whether he would like it...but she was embarrassed...she was very tangled, frowning and thinking about it.

When Chen Yi came to her side with warm water and put it on the table, she was still in the same position just now, sitting upright in a daze.

"Drink water." His big hand waved in front of her eyes. Li Si woke up suddenly, then picked up the glass, it was warm and comfortable. She took another sip, and the warm water flowed down her throat into her stomach, warming her whole body, and she sighed comfortably.

Chen Yi leaned back on the sofa, watching her squinting her eyes and sighing, like a cozy kitten, her mouth pouted slightly, he swallowed, wanting to kiss her so much.

Li Si lowered his head and put the water on the table, and found that the area around the sofa was wet. Her coat was waterproof, so all the water outside just now fell on Chen Yi's sofa. She glanced at Chen Yi guiltily, not knowing what to say, he took her in, but she still made a mess of him.

Seeing her expression, Chen Yi raised his eyebrows. He guessed that she didn't take off her coat all the time, it should be because of the clothes she was wearing inside, but no matter what kind of clothes, it would not be comfortable to wear if it was wet like that by the rain. But... the more she doesn't take it off, the more he wants to see it... Damn it, the bottom is a little harder.

"Don't you take off your coat? The sofa is wet." He asked with a frown on purpose.

"I'm sorry..." Li Si apologized anxiously, took a deep breath, and still wanted to take it off, anyway, the person opposite was Chen Yi, so she was fine... She slowly opened the zipper, and the exposed skin was blown by the evening wind, so cold Li Si got goose bumps. The skin on her chest was completely exposed to the air, and there were water stains, shining on her skin. Looking down, the circle of the vest has turned black, sticking to her chest, and some drops of water are flowing down her gully. Her round shoulders are also completely exposed, and her slender waist is bound by the vest. This vest shows her good figure at a glance.

Chen Yi's eyes were straightened, she was so beautiful, with smooth skin like cream, high bulging breasts, and a shy expression, coupled with the color impact brought by the wet vest, he The dick under him was completely hardened. No wonder...she refused to take off her clothes, and now he just wants to press her on the bed, rub her snow breasts, fuck her pussy, Chen Yi hasn't had such a strong sexual desire for a long time...

Li Si's eyes were red, half ashamed and half angry. Annoyed that she has devoted herself to him like this, and he is still flirting with that woman... Li Si, people don't like you, and you take off your clothes to show him, you are a bitch... You think he will like you if you take off your clothes …? she said to herself.

Chen Yi forced himself not to stare at her chest all the time. He coughed and said to her: "Your clothes are all wet, go to the bathroom and blow them with a hair dryer?" She went to dry the clothes, and she actually wanted to say in her heart that if the clothes were wet, she should take them off. His desire for her was really getting stronger and stronger.

Li Si stood up and went to the bathroom with red eyes, her heart seemed to be grabbed by an invisible hand, she was so depressed that she couldn't breathe, he just didn't like herself, she showed him like this, he didn't react at all, still Let her go and dry the clothes. She went to the toilet and closed the door.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were already red and swollen from crying, and her whole face was pink from crying, she suddenly felt that such a self was not good-looking at all, no wonder Chen Yi didn't like herself. She took a deep breath, he doesn't like her now, she has to become better and better to make him like her, she scooped up a handful of cold water, hit her face, the hair on the sideburns was sticking wet On her face, she reached for a tissue, but saw a small box next to the tissue box...

Seeing her entering the toilet, Chen Yi quickly took off his pants, and rubbed his hands twice to make the little brother soften quickly. If Li Si found out, it would be over, and he might be directly labeled as a pervert . his eyes and recalled her wonderful and alluring ketone body just now, his hands accelerated, and he remembered that she was in the toilet now, and he was masturbating her, which made him want to ejaculate. body and grew the word "Sisi".He looked at the cloudy liquid in his hand, shook his head embarrassingly, took out a tissue to wipe it clean, and planned to throw it into the trash can. When he turned around, he saw Li Si standing at the door of the toilet. , staring at him blankly... He and Susie didn't run out of condoms from last time.

It's over. The first word that came to mind in Chen Yi's mind. never mind. The second idiom that came to Chen Yi's mind. I don't know when she came out of the toilet. It's good for her to find out, but I'm not a gentleman because I like her and I've pretended to be in front of her for long enough. In the past, if he was interested in a certain woman, he would just go up to her and tell her that he had a desire for her. But when dealing with Li Si, he put himself in her shoes, he wanted to take his time, he didn't want to scare her, he even thought about giving up on her, because the gap between the two was too obvious. She's a princess and she's a motorcycle driver herself.It was originally impossible to intersect parallel lines, let her see clearly now, or