40

Spit, wet Chen Yi's palm, wet Chen Yi's pants. Chen Yi kissed her lips, pulled out his fingers, and transparent crystal water dripped down, obscene and erotic.

"The buttocks go up a little bit." Chen Yi patted her white and tender buttocks with his big hands, Li Si trembled, and curled his legs up.

Chen Yi first tore off her panties, and hurriedly took off his trousers and panties. The crowded driver's seat made it difficult to stretch out his fists and feet, but it made the two bodies stick closer together. Chen Yi like this.

As soon as the underwear was taken off, the huge purple-red cock popped out, standing hard and straight with steam, facing Li Si's small hole that was also emitting steam. Li Si blushed, and turned his eyes away unnaturally. No matter how many times he looked at it, he still felt that his place was terrible.

"What are you afraid of? Isn't it good to eat? Hmm?" Chen Yi smirked, grabbed her butt, lifted her skirt up to her chest, and then reached out to unbutton her breasts. Her snow-white and round tits Standing upright in front of him beautifully, he was a little dazzled, his throat was dry and hard to open.

"Stop talking..." Li Si resisted the itch under his body, and coquettishly.

"The breasts are beautiful and fragrant." Chen Yi buried her breasts, licked them carefully, took a deep breath, and smelled the fragrance of her milk.

Li Si lowered his head and could see him sticking out his big tongue, licking her shy and trembling nipples, and seeing that her lower body squeezed out another bubble of flower juice, because it was suspended in the air, the flower juice gathered into a drop of water, dripping on Chen Yi's pants, and fainted Dye a dark trace.

"Do you want to eat a cock?" Chen Yi scratched her nectar with his fingers.

"Think." Li Si said embarrassingly, his lower body could not help but want to be stuffed, and then hit hard.

"Hold it, and then eat it yourself." Chen Yi grabbed her tits and kneaded them wantonly.

With a blushing face, Li Si stretched out his hand tremblingly to hold the hot penis, pointed it obediently at the opening of his own hole, and then ate it slowly, feeling that the small hole was swollen and the body was filled, she sat down little by little, Chen Yi supported him Her waist helped her, and she let out a sigh comfortably after being bitten by her.

"Hmm... I ate all of it..." Li Si sat on Chen Yi's lap and his voice was like a mosquito.

"It's really sucking, move yourself." Chen Yi hugged her, and the two of them stuck tightly together. He went to find her breasts, licked and bit them carefully. The short prickly hair stuck on Li Si's fair skin, making it painful and itchy.

Li Si obediently heaved up and down, using his legs to support himself, and then sat down hard. He could feel that his slightly raised penis seemed to touch the opening of her uterus, making her tremble.

"Comfortable. Carry on baby." Chen Yi grabbed her waist, lifted her up and pressed her down, and licked her lips against her breasts.

"Ahh...Chen Yi...it's too deep...I'm out of strength..." Li Sisi lost his strength after sitting back and forth for a few times.

"My husband will help you." Chen Yi held her waist with his big hands, and his strong buttocks kept hitting her soft flesh, buried his thick penis completely, and then pulled it out wetly.